Closed Thread

Thread: Necromancer/Warlock spec macro's?

Shadowlander

Default Necromancer/Warlock spec macro's?

Hi, I have used search lol and found a lot of macros, but none for simple dps when solo levelling up.

Please could someone post such a macro that simply gives me the fastest kill speed when questing, whilst keeping me alive.

Thanks
    Last edited by Neo94; 04-25-2011 at 07:52 AM.

Telaran

Give me your account info and I'll just play for you. Seriously, why does everyone ask for an easy button instead of learning to play on their own?

Can't really think of any worthwhile Macro's you could use for a Necro/Lock since most abilities are either Instants or 1.5 sec CDs. It would only cast the first thing in the list.
    Gnume, Dwarven Mage

Off the top of my head there is only a couple of macros I use.

Made a macro for Sac Life: Mana and Reconstruct using a modifier key (shift). Also made a macro for Neddra's Torture and Neddra's Grip.

The AoE spells can be macro'd. Macro together Grave Rot and Devouring Shadows. Do not macro Mortality because you want to use that when you need it.

Other then that the main DPS spells have no CD and are on GCD so you can't macro them into a 1 button spam. So your gonna have to learn to use them all on separate key binds or click. \

I macroed pet attack into Necrosis.

#show Necrosis
    cast Necrosis
    petattack
    Deepstrike <Black Flag>
    Vice Chairman of the Defiant Repopulation Committee
    Ereldys - Mage
    Heth - Cooldownblade

Quote Originally Posted by Hethroin View Post
    I macroed pet attack into Necrosis.

#show Necrosis
    cast Necrosis
    petattack
    If you keep your pet on Defensive, it really isn't necessary to issue a /petattack command after casting it since it will automatically engage as soon as you cast. Does the same with non-aggro spells like Radiant Spores.

Although, I suppose it could be useful if you want to make your pet swap to a different target the next time you cast it too (provided you cast it on another target than the one your pet is currently engaging).
    Gnume, Dwarven Mage

Closed Thread