Closed Thread

Thread: Level 50 Mage Gear Guide?

Soulwalker

Default Level 50 Mage Gear Guide?

I am nearing level 50 and I would like to know if there is a guide as to what mage gear I should go after early like crafted stuff, etc to get me ready for dungeon runs.
    Thanks!
    Chief

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefthawk View Post
    I am nearing level 50 and I would like to know if there is a guide as to what mage gear I should go after early like crafted stuff, etc to get me ready for dungeon runs.
    Thanks!
    Chief
    You can get two pieces of crafted cloth armor, the helm and chest of flowing dark. Make sure to put augments on it. You can also get focus jewelry made that will give you about 24 focus each. Next you should aim for the helm and leg runes that give you sp and focus. You can also get a necklace made that gives you focus as well. There are runes to give your main hand and offhand focus as well depending on how much more you need, or you can chose to get the two handed one. You should need only about 50 focus for T1s to garantee that you won't miss much.

Soulwalker

There is a really good staff you can get made as well, from an artificer. It is kinda rare because it takes 4 artificer plaques, but it is worth getting. You can also get the rune to 2hander that gives you 24 focus.

Make sure you use INT and spell power, or int and spell crit augments (blue or better) on any item you get crafted.

Closed Thread