Closed Thread

Thread: From: your friendly neighborhood Warrior

Default From: your friendly neighborhood Warrior

So, I just wanted to stop by and say hey. I hope you pyro's out there are having fun, I know I sure was when I could go around 2 shotting people in wf's. Don't get me wrong, I loved it, but it never lasts. And the day.....oh the sweet day, that the nerf hammer comes for you, and it WILL come. I will be waiting. All I'm going to do that day is target mages. Clerics/Rogues have nothing to worry about on that day.

So again, I hope you guys are lovin it.....please enjoy yourselves while you can. In the meantime I will just run when I see Shaquille standing in the middle of Whitefall. But soon I won't have to run anymore and that's going to be a very bad day for you.

Ciao!
    Warriors
    Last edited by Finnegan; 04-14-2011 at 06:36 AM.
    You're crazy! Am I? Or am I so sane that I just blew your mind?!?

Soulwalker

u mad bro?

Shadowlander

Who cares? Go away troll warrior...nerd rage in your room pls not here, or in the warrior forum

Too bad when that bad day comes, I'll just spec into necro/lock and faceroll you. That day will be a bad day indeed.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    So, I just wanted to stop by and say hey. I hope you pyro's out there are having fun, I know I sure was when I could go around 2 shotting people in wf's. Don't get me wrong, I loved it, but it never lasts. And the day.....oh the sweet day, that the nerf hammer comes for you, and it WILL come. I will be waiting. All I'm going to do that day is target mages. Clerics/Rogues have nothing to worry about on that day.

So again, I hope you guys are lovin it.....please enjoy yourselves while you can. In the meantime I will just run when I see Shaquille standing in the middle of Whitefall. But soon I won't have to run anymore and that's going to be a very bad day for you.

Ciao!
    Warriors
    At least someone who admitted he could 2 shot ppl heh. Just target pyros after that possible nerf, coz other souls will roll you even harder I am afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGrimm999 View Post
    Too bad when that bad day comes, I'll just spec into necro/lock and faceroll you. That day will be a bad day indeed.
    Shhh.

People haven't yet realized that GoS isn't the real reason mages are destroying them. Let them have something to rally behind and target so after the big GoS nerf they'll still get owned and go, "huhwtf?"

Soulwalker

I actually ran into a warrior last night that consitantly 2 shot me on my pyro, with shield active.
    The rest seem to be scrubs that have lost thier one trick pony and didn't really learn how to play because of it in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Helvis View Post
    I actually ran into a warrior last night that consitantly 2 shot me on my pyro, with shield active.
    The rest seem to be scrubs that have lost thier one trick pony and didn't really learn how to play because of it in the first place.
    Yeah. I was fighting in some WFs the other night and some warrior (haz-something I think, not that it matters) kept making me feel like a bug on a windshield, GoS or not.

And if a stealthed sin catches me before I'm set up, there is little I can do. Flicker doesn't remove the poisons/dots.

Just a matter of playing classes how they're meant to be played I guess. Let me set up with my dmg shield on, in a gos, full charge.. and i'm going to make someone hurt.. get me unaware and im a mage with no defenses ready to die.

Rift Master

He probably massively outgeared you.

Telaran

Shield or Ground of Strength? If the latter, you are a liar. You are probably a liar either way. I don't think any warriors can two shot.

Search the forums man, no one moans about warriors any more. Warriors aren't a serious threat. You see a lot of warriors running around in tanking specs these days just to live a little longer.

Show me a video of a warrior killing a geared cleric or pyro in a warfront. These days it is very difficult to even kill a bard.

If warriors were still two shotting people, there would be 10 new threads a day about it. The only class in the game that is doing that is Mage/Pyro.
    Last edited by CaiusM; 04-14-2011 at 07:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post

Ciao!
    Warriors
    Well first nerf hammer hit yesterday, a hint of what is to come.

Idiots who whined like mules here and got warriors nerfed do not understand when nerfs start, they will not stop until everyone's fun is ruined.

Warriors had it. Now looking at forums, mages are next.

But as I said, idiots will never understand.
    Nemrud@Zaviel Imperium
    The dwarf your momma warned you about.

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread