+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can I get a Necro leveling build?

Default Can I get a Necro leveling build?

Can anyone link me a 31 point Necro build showing all the talents I should be getting along the way. Just 31 point so I know exactly where to spend them before getting to level 31.

Thanks if anyone helps out.

Possible confusion there - the OP is wanting a 31 point build, not a level 31 build (on 41 points).

I'd have to "back down" my level 50 build plan to 31 points, and I'm not really awake enough at the moment, but you can get the long term gist:

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...o.ytfzVtoh.G0V
    Of course they sent you back from one of the futures in which we failed, Defiant. Why would they return you from one of those in which we succeeded?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodspeaker View Post
    Possible confusion there - the OP is wanting a 31 point build, not a level 31 build (on 41 points).

I'd have to "back down" my level 50 build plan to 31 points, and I'm not really awake enough at the moment, but you can get the long term gist:

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...o.ytfzVtoh.G0V
    Well the OP did say this:

Just 31 point so I know exactly where to spend them before getting to level 31.
    Last edited by Osprey; 04-13-2011 at 04:48 AM.

Heh, was going with the 2 out of 3 times he said "31 points"
    Of course they sent you back from one of the futures in which we failed, Defiant. Why would they return you from one of those in which we succeeded?

Soulwalker

In warlock, imp. void bolt should be the first thing to get. Opportunity is average at best in this spec, you aren't casting many long spells. The increased charge is good but the quick cast void bolt is important, especially if you don't have soul purge yet.
    Last edited by Instadeath; 04-24-2011 at 09:02 AM.

+ Reply to Thread