+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: How to Fix Pyros

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    146

    Question How to Fix Pyros

    I'm not sure why this has never been implemented before, but think about it, you can dodge/block/parry arrows and swords, why not fireballs? Seriously, why can't I step aside from a fireball? Add this in and pyros will be fixed. Flame on.

  2. #2
    Prophet of Telara Kaladai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Granada
    Posts
    909

    Default

    RNG is always the solution so you can blame the luck, not the class.


    PD: No.
    Krissha@Zaviel
    Isabelpantoja@Zaviel

  3. #3
    Plane Walker Squeegee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    474

    Default

    You can resist magic just like you can dodge/block physical attacks.
    Shut your pie hole!!!

  4. #4
    Telaran DollaDollaBillYall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Stack Fire Resistances or roll a Void Knight.
    Laugh as no caster can kill you.
    Spindrifter Pyro/Warlock/Archon on Freeholme

  5. #5
    Rift Chaser Izithel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DollaDollaBillYall View Post
    Stack Fire Resistances or roll a Void Knight.
    Laugh as no caster can kill you.
    Then cry when you realize your a free kill for everyone else
    Quote Originally Posted by stavi82 View Post
    I imagine 95% of the people that complained about the difficulty of Rift use cheat codes in their Facebook games.

  6. #6
    Rift Disciple WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squeegee View Post
    You can resist magic just like you can dodge/block physical attacks.
    I can also resist physical attacks with armor, your argument is invalid

  7. #7
    Prophet of Telara Kaladai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Granada
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DollaDollaBillYall View Post
    Stack Fire Resistances or roll a Void Knight.
    Laugh as no caster can kill you.
    In their current state, everyone can kill a Void knight. They have the lowest damage and minimal mana drain.

    They're now the Null Knights.
    Krissha@Zaviel
    Isabelpantoja@Zaviel

  8. #8
    Rift Disciple WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaladai View Post
    In their current state, everyone can kill a Void knight. They have the lowest damage and minimal mana drain.

    They're now the Null Knights.
    Null and Void? Thats unpossible!

  9. #9
    Plane Walker Squeegee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW View Post
    I can also resist physical attacks with armor, your argument is invalid
    That is mitigation. Have you never seen "resisted" come up on your screen? That means a mage shot at you and you resisted it. This is not the same as mitigation from armor or essences.
    Shut your pie hole!!!

  10. #10
    Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Maim a soul and kill a class.
    No.

  11. #11
    Rift Disciple WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Untouch View Post
    Maim a soul and kill a class.
    No.
    Because marksman should be the only one to suffer from dodge/parry/block on ranged attacks?

  12. #12
    Soulwalker Freudinio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Meh.. make mages unable to crit during heatwave. class balanced.

  13. #13
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW View Post
    Because marksman should be the only one to suffer from dodge/parry/block on ranged attacks?
    Marks deals mostly physical damage, therefore subject to D/P/B rather than resists. Asking for physical damage to be resisted, or magical damage to be parried, is probably one of the dumbest things I've read today tbh.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts