+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pyro over power

Soulwalker

Default Pyro over power

I take a screenshot of 2 pyro easy to know who ... 100k+ damage when all people have minus 40k ...

new strategie PROTECT the OP pyro or put it on defend soulstone at whitefall with a pyro on ground of streng = immunity to all cc... 30% reduce damage... and the most **** thing 30% of stun 2second on all attack... its me or this spell is a april fools ...

on blackgarden... just put 1 pyro in the midle U WIN just with 1 u can kill all respawn player
    hey guys we make a premade warfront ok how many pyro we have 4 exelent we will **** ...
    how many pyro we have only 1 ok we win for sure
    OMFG we play battle of scion just put pyro on the bridge and we win ...

can we have a achivement for kill a pyro like EPIC KILL! or WTF HOW U DID! ?

its funny to see in codex just put a pyro on the hills of codex and u know what U WIN

im a champion and i use bull rush IMMU i use my nerfed titan strike IMMU i use KICK immu i use interup how i can use intrerup I AM DEATH at 50 meter of him because he can push me back and he use push back ... only when i am not death of 4 fireball stun lock

Do something plz i know i QQ but seriously ... Pyromancer spell GROUND OF STRENG need a nerf a real nerf

solution 15 meter spell when u are in that circle OR remove the stun effect or remove the immunity to all

wierd but my champion have cornered beast ... and when i am on that i can be stun or slow and push back wierd if that supposed to IMMU me to CC

Trion just fix ur game plz all of us love balanced class...

Pyro over power-2011-04-07_111928.jpg

*ignores derp and looks at screenshot*

Those are pretty low numbers. Quick match?
    Noco@Wolfsbane

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by rocklift View Post
    I take a screenshot of 2 pyro easy to know who ... 100k+ damage when all people have minus 40k ...
    Attachment 4675
    -40k damage? holy crap your team is doing it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by rocklift View Post

new strategie PROTECT the OP pyro or put it on defend soulstone at whitefall with a pyro on ground of streng = immunity to all cc... 30% reduce damage... and the most **** thing 30% of stun 2second on all attack... its me or this spell is a april fools ...

on blackgarden... just put 1 pyro in the midle U WIN just with 1 u can kill all respawn player
    hey guys we make a premade warfront ok how many pyro we have 4 exelent we will **** ...
    how many pyro we have only 1 ok we win for sure
    OMFG we play battle of scion just put pyro on the bridge and we win ...

can we have a achivement for kill a pyro like EPIC KILL! or WTF HOW U DID! ?

its funny to see in codex just put a pyro on the hills of codex and u know what U WIN

im a champion and i use bull rush IMMU i use my nerfed titan strike IMMU i use KICK immu i use interup how i can use intrerup I AM DEATH at 50 meter of him because he can push me back and he use push back ... only when i am not death of 4 fireball stun lock

Do something plz i know i QQ but seriously ... Pyromancer spell GROUND OF STRENG need a nerf a real nerf

solution 15 meter spell when u are in that circle OR remove the stun effect or remove the immunity to all

wierd but my champion have cornered beast ... and when i am on that i can be stun or slow and push back wierd if that supposed to IMMU me to CC

Trion just fix ur game plz all of us love balanced class...

Attachment 4675
    I'm certainly not going to deny that Pyros are stupidly OP, but something about this coming from a champion makes the evil part of me grin.
    Saoirse - 56 Chloro - Greybriar
    Legion of the Void

Heh, you got pwnd! Big deal
    10 print "Do you want to win? Press 'Y' to continue"

20 if input = "y" then print "Woot! YOU WIN!!!"

30 goto 10

Plane Touched

You know warriors still do more damage than pyros but in reality warriors are SUPPOST to do less?

Warriors definately need to be hit with a wiffle bat until they bleed.
    Let's make it Reign.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentWolf
    Open World PvP = Griefing. It is going to happen, it is just how you deal with it that makes you a good player or not. You can eather QQ about it all day, or you can try what ever is in your power to attempt to prevent it.

+ Reply to Thread