+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: Warlocks Armor.

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    10

    Angry Warlocks Armor.

    I don't know if anyone noticed but as a rogue it's quiet a task to kill a warlock, when there armor is ticking when you hit it every ****ing millisecond for 70 dmg at lvl 39, with dots giving us a hard time +pet as a dps it's almost impossible to kill them, you might say " trololol you suck at pvp" or " trolololol you need to learn how to spec" I've killed numerous high levels chars so far i'm 42 i've killed 47 warriors / 50 rogues by getting a stunlock on them, but warlocks it's impossible to go trough them, I don't know thought I would make a thread seeing what other people think, but like I said it's impossible to kill them when you're a rogue.

  2. #2
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,216

    Default

    don't worry, no one can beat warlocks 1v1
    Dancer/Yeah of Briarcliff

  3. #3
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faction View Post
    don't worry, no one can beat warlocks 1v1


    well thanks for supporting me at least, and then they cry about how they don't do enough dmg in pvp when pyromancers do like 4k, NO **** they are squishy as ****, don't get 500heals a second from there dots, and when you combine all 4 dots with ****ing pet thats over 250s;/

  4. #4
    Rift Disciple Monarrch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faction View Post
    don't worry, no one can beat warlocks 1v1
    Void knights destroy me. Rift stalkers tick me off and healing clerics....Lol!

  5. #5
    Telaran Jebu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Since learning my class properly Ive never lost in an evenly matched contest with my necro lock. You sometimes need to be on your toes to survive high burst damage but once you are in your flow you can put down a real beating while at the same time keeping yourself nice and healed.

  6. #6
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monarrch View Post
    Void knights destroy me. Rift stalkers tick me off and healing clerics....Lol!
    void knights? you should outheal their terrible dmg and slowly kill them over the course of about 5 hours.
    Dancer/Yeah of Briarcliff

  7. #7
    Telaran Ruxen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    79

    Default

    I thought this thread would be about warlock armor damage backlash breaking CCs.


    I am disappoint.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein

  8. #8
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    10

    Default

    I made this thread so Devs can figure something out, It's just unfair when you can't really do anything against a class like that, insta heal and armor doing 70dmg a tic, mostly its me killing myself because of the armor hitting me back for so hard, so while they are channeling there healing tap or w/e thats ****s called im killing myself really fast 70+70=140 thats in 2seconds time so x2 that 280 in 4seconds + 3 dots and a pet now you know what kind of ****ing damage you're dealing with here, and you're absolutely useless

  9. #9
    Sov
    Sov is offline
    Telaran Sov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joyride00 View Post
    I made this thread so Devs can figure something out, It's just unfair when you can't really do anything against a class like that, insta heal and armor doing 70dmg a tic, mostly its me killing myself because of the armor hitting me back for so hard, so while they are channeling there healing tap or w/e thats ****s called im killing myself really fast 70+70=140 thats in 2seconds time so x2 that 280 in 4seconds + 3 dots and a pet now you know what kind of ****ing damage you're dealing with here, and you're absolutely useless
    Do the intelligent thing and stay the duck away from Warlocks

    I was in a Codex match the other day and a rogue stealthed me. (When I PVP I panic and 99% of the time I get owned lol) but I facerolled this one particular chap. So don't fight a Warlock. Don't start crying to the Devs to change a Warlocks armour buff. Just learn to deal with it, or don't fight them. Sick of seeing people crying because they got owned by a class.

    Or if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

    Simples ;)
    Last edited by Sov; 04-07-2011 at 01:32 AM.

  10. #10
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sov View Post
    Do the intelligent thing and stay the duck away from Warlocks

    I was in a Codex match the other day and a rogue stealthed me. (When I PVP I panic and 99% of the time I get owned lol) but I facerolled this one particular chap. So don't fight a Warlock. Don't start crying to the Devs to change a Warlocks armour buff. Just learn to deal with it, or don't fight them. Sick of seeing people crying because they got owned by a class.

    Or if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

    Simples ;)


    This is all about balancing not crying, when people kept whining about sabo done everything was fixed armor pen so they can't do crazy dmg now, but when you tell me to ignore a class just because there op and you can't kill them that's just stupid, don't want to join a faceroll class, no skill whats so ever, clicking 2 buttons and just sitting there getting ur hp back is not my thing.

  11. #11
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    48

    Default

    So a rogue proclaims there shouldn't be a mechanic to utterly counter his fast-paced game style?

    Should a cleric proclaim there should be no healing reducing abilities cause that messes with his healing?

    I can't seem to locate the logic in this wailing.

  12. #12
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tzefick View Post
    So a rogue proclaims there shouldn't be a mechanic to utterly counter his fast-paced game style?

    Should a cleric proclaim there should be no healing reducing abilities cause that messes with his healing?

    I can't seem to locate the logic in this wailing.
    It's just funny that it's such a pain even killing a guy 4 levels below you, that's not doing anything just cast 2 dots on you, and just stands there while you die and you can't do anything about it, sure theres always one that destroys the other, but not this way, it's absolutely not fair.

  13. #13
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruxen View Post
    I thought this thread would be about warlock armor damage backlash breaking CCs.


    I am disappoint.
    2nd to that, and also the dmg aggros guards around you.

  14. #14
    Sov
    Sov is offline
    Telaran Sov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joyride00 View Post
    This is all about balancing not crying, when people kept whining about sabo done everything was fixed armor pen so they can't do crazy dmg now, but when you tell me to ignore a class just because there op and you can't kill them that's just stupid, don't want to join a faceroll class, no skill whats so ever, clicking 2 buttons and just sitting there getting ur hp back is not my thing.
    Lol so you think "Well if everyone else whined about it, I'll do it too because it worked!" By the sounds of it, the 100% armour pen thing was a bug and wasn't working as intended.

    Lol at clicking on a DoT class.

    The role of a Warlock is to slowly wittle down your opponent by DRAINING their HP and converting it to their own. How else would a Lock survive? They don't have a great deal of CCs (I'm only 23 on mine). Are they supposed to use pots? Lol 3min C/D ftw. Just deal with it. It's a class mechanic.

  15. #15
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joyride00 View Post
    It's just funny that it's such a pain even killing a guy 4 levels below you, that's not doing anything just cast 2 dots on you, and just stands there while you die and you can't do anything about it, sure theres always one that destroys the other, but not this way, it's absolutely not fair.
    You know... if you get killed by a necro/lock 4 levels below you, while he only casts 2 dots... you seriously need to re-check the skills and think a little before engaging. At 50, on my necro/lock, without pvp stun removing I die in stunlock to good rogues (means enough dmg so that I couldn't even use neddra's essence or shadowlife, nor any insta cast coz it was back to back stun then respawn).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts