+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: VIDEO: My Pyromancer adventures on Codex.

  1. #1
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    647

    Default VIDEO: My Pyromancer adventures on Codex.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmBkyTiGX0I

    So Guardians gave up after we capped em back to spawn I wanted more action!

    Any play tips?

    Sorry for the choppiness in the first two minutes and the countdown.

    Best watched in 720p and popped out if you want to read the raid chat at all? I didn't see any of the 'Pyro turrets' on their team Conway mentioned.
    Last edited by Mezkh; 04-06-2011 at 08:52 PM.

  2. #2
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    806

    Default

    pyros are OP

  3. #3
    Ascendant Steelwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,114

    Default

    You ever had a girlfriend who gave you all the puntang that you can handle? She's hot as hell. Everywhere you guys go all the dudes look at her. Then they look at you and think to themselves "Damn what a lucky guy". Life is good. A month later she finds someone else and dumps you. That feeling of let down and rejection is unbearable. No more puntang for you. And you wonder what happened between you two. Now everywhere you go, you're alone and people look at you like you're some kind of a loser.

    Guess what? You're going to feel this way in a month. Because that's when Pyros will get nerfed. You know it's coming. Enjoy it now. But ultimately in the end, you'll feel like a loser.

  4. #4
    Telaran Afoaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Damn its stupid to watch. Try to play a rogue and then see if you can contribute one tenths of what you did there.

  5. #5
    Plane Walker Festo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mezkh View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmBkyTiGX0I

    So Guardians gave up after we capped em back to spawn I wanted more action!

    Any play tips?

    Sorry for the choppiness in the first two minutes and the countdown.

    Best watched in 720p and popped out if you want to read the raid chat at all? I didn't see any of the 'Pyro turrets' on their team Conway mentioned.
    WHY?
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYY?

    WHY ARE THERE STILL PEOPLE AT 50 USING THE 60% SPEED MOUNT????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

    Seriously, I had 160p when I hit 50 AFTER having leveled 2 production professions up and buying my lv40 mount and never having sold anything on the AH before 50. There is NO excuse to not have your 50 mount and the people who don't are worthless.
    Let's just thank Christ that they got rid of twinking. It truly lacked any skill to twink.

  6. #6
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Festo View Post
    WHY?
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYY?

    WHY ARE THERE STILL PEOPLE AT 50 USING THE 60% SPEED MOUNT????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

    Seriously, I had 160p when I hit 50 AFTER having leveled 2 production professions up and buying my lv40 mount and never having sold anything on the AH before 50. There is NO excuse to not have your 50 mount and the people who don't are worthless.
    :-( i still have my slow turtle... i give my plat away in hopes of finding a nice stripper who loves me for my money... but alas... its all gone and i have no stripper...

  7. #7
    Ascendant TheLeviathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,006

    Default

    I had to laugh at this.

    You could almost see the panic set in when he didn't have the powerball to abuse.

    And there's another pyro squirrel toaster in the background. Funny thing is, that guy knows that his squirrel abuse does more damage than the powerball, so instead of camping that busted crutch of a powerup, he's just going around facerolling people with an inferior build.

    They really need to move that squirrel damage buff further up the tree and get rid of the red ball. Thanks for showing us that in a video. We've NEVER seen it before.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

  8. #8
    Rift Disciple WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelwind View Post
    You ever had a girlfriend who gave you all the puntang that you can handle? She's hot as hell. Everywhere you guys go all the dudes look at her. Then they look at you and think to themselves "Damn what a lucky guy". Life is good. A month later she finds someone else and dumps you. That feeling of let down and rejection is unbearable. No more puntang for you. And you wonder what happened between you two. Now everywhere you go, you're alone and people look at you like you're some kind of a loser.

    Guess what? You're going to feel this way in a month. Because that's when Pyros will get nerfed. You know it's coming. Enjoy it now. But ultimately in the end, you'll feel like a loser.
    But he got laid so who cares, you are the loser for not getting laid. Terrible analogy

  9. #9
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Festo View Post
    WHY?
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYY?

    WHY ARE THERE STILL PEOPLE AT 50 USING THE 60% SPEED MOUNT????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

    Seriously, I had 160p when I hit 50 AFTER having leveled 2 production professions up and buying my lv40 mount and never having sold anything on the AH before 50. There is NO excuse to not have your 50 mount and the people who don't are worthless.
    im 40 with 20p
    my friend is 39 with 40p

    i lvled 15 lvls from PVP... no money there.

  10. #10
    Soulwalker Santrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Festo View Post
    WHY?
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYY?

    WHY ARE THERE STILL PEOPLE AT 50 USING THE 60% SPEED MOUNT????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

    Seriously, I had 160p when I hit 50 AFTER having leveled 2 production professions up and buying my lv40 mount and never having sold anything on the AH before 50. There is NO excuse to not have your 50 mount and the people who don't are worthless.

    Good question, i have like 90-100p and 1 alt with max 300 runecrafting, outfiting. Now i have to lvl it up and get some recipes- its Pyro My main is for grinding like Lineage spoiler. They nerfed it and now i cant kill so fast 50s but its ok......

  11. #11
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    809

    Default

    It just depends on what you do with your PP and how you lvl'd.

    I'm mix of questing and tons of WF, and it's hell on the wallet doing TS and other crap. (I don't buy mats off AH, but I'm not really selling anything often)

    You can do 15warfronts and maybe make what 1 quest gives you.

  12. #12
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    968

    Default

    im totally broke. i did runecrafting(and do the dailies) i got artificer and weaponsmith plus a regular valmera and my 4th spec. Now im down to 13 plat

  13. #13
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dobranoc View Post
    :-( i still have my slow turtle... i give my plat away in hopes of finding a nice stripper who loves me for my money... but alas... its all gone and i have no stripper...
    Me too

    I spend my money on crap, just like IRL! I've never had over 50 plat. But I spend most of my time PvPing instead of farming $$ or questing or w/e. You can see how poor I am in the vid.

    But I have lots of PvP!

    Also I already have other mage specs that are fine for pvp lol, not too worried about pyro nerfs. And they should get rid of the ball

  14. #14
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    56

    Default

    My plat went to r&d lol! Respec costs and training up all those spells is really expensive. Well that plus my wife's warrior keeps picking my pocket to get gear pfffft

  15. #15
    Prophet of Telara kliknik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Soldotna, AK
    Posts
    962

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mezkh View Post
    Also I already have other mage specs that are fine for pvp lol, not too worried about pyro nerfs. And they should get rid of the ball
    That lil' red ball and squiril toaster seem to be were the problem lies not the pyro soul. Note how much damage he was doing when his balls dropped.
    "Overall we want the various callings to be competitive with each other in their comparative roles. There isnít a mandate that Rogues do more damage than Warriors or that Mages be the best ranged damage in the game. Ideally we would like to see players with equivalent skill, gear, planar attunement, buffs etc be equally effective at damage, tanking or healing." - Kervik

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts