+ Reply to Thread

Thread: trinkets also where to see instance loot lists?

Rift Disciple

Default trinkets also where to see instance loot lists?

someone said that riftjunkies.com had lists but i dont 'see anything about dungeon drops

Also a far as trinkets is forlorn crystal (with the earth damage proc) better you think in pvp than the glob of crystallized blood?

I know the codex faction trinket is better than the epic (ironic) blood trinket..has same almost sp but static stats as well

i'd think that' might be better for burst (stormcaller pvp) but then i wonder what the proc rate is of this trinket...and if it applies to all aoe hits

Quote Originally Posted by Straun View Post
    someone said that riftjunkies.com had lists but i dont 'see anything about dungeon drops

Also a far as trinkets is forlorn crystal (with the earth damage proc) better you think in pvp than the glob of crystallized blood?

I know the codex faction trinket is better than the epic (ironic) blood trinket..has same almost sp but static stats as well

i'd think that' might be better for burst (stormcaller pvp) but then i wonder what the proc rate is of this trinket...and if it applies to all aoe hits
    It has drop lists for every dungeon, as far as I know they are not compiled into one list. For instance, if you look of Realm of the Fae, you will see the drops for Realm of the Fae, and then an explanation of the instance under it.
    Spindrifter Pyro/Warlock/Archon on Freeholme

Rift Master

glob would definitely be best of what you listed.
    2min cd. 130 sp for 30.

You mentioned sc. if sc/elem it will work VERY well with int elements/flux/discharge for truly obscene damage.

Glob actually dropped for me last night, but I passed on it.

I use bonelord's from Irontomb. +42sp proc. the thing is, it has no internal cd. Ending up with near 100% up time. in fact, it procs independently on aoe. So a 10% chance to proc on each spell, is pretty much 100% during aoe, constantly renewing. Single target it will renew about once every 10-20s. Aoe, seriously, ever 2s.

for dungeon drops check out:
    http://rift.xanadu-community.com/ite...?page=new&id=1

Regards,
    Kalbuir

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by sarianne View Post
    glob would definitely be best of what you listed.
    2min cd. 130 sp for 30.

You mentioned sc. if sc/elem it will work VERY well with int elements/flux/discharge for truly obscene damage.

Glob actually dropped for me last night, but I passed on it.

I use bonelord's from Irontomb. +42sp proc. the thing is, it has no internal cd. Ending up with near 100% up time. in fact, it procs independently on aoe. So a 10% chance to proc on each spell, is pretty much 100% during aoe, constantly renewing. Single target it will renew about once every 10-20s. Aoe, seriously, ever 2s.
    That's the trinket I am currently using, and I really like it, but I am wondering if the passive trinkets that have chance to deal additional damage are better. The one I saw (and lost the roll on) most recently was Forlorn Crystal: http://rift.zam.com/en/item/D4B9BC99...orlorn-Crystal.

Any thoughts?

+ Reply to Thread