+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seriously Mages?

Soulwalker

Default Seriously Mages?

OK mage strength of the earth buff neeeds to be NERFED. the fact that it protects them from everything with no cd ... is ... ******ed. purge has a 10 cd. either give clerics a purge with no cd or give mages a hefty cd on that ability.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Pugilist View Post
    Seriously Pyros?
    Fixed that for ya.
    Last edited by Vespera; 04-06-2011 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Edited the quote to match the title

Soulwalker

First, before you decide to tear into mages with a troll style post, you may want to learn the spells. Strength of Earth is a druid spell (cleric line). What I think you're trying to refer to is GoS - Ground of Strength (Places a temporary field at the Mage's location for 3 minutes. While the Mage remains within the field, they take 30% less damage, are immune to crowd control effects and their damaging attacks have a 30% chance to stun the enemy for 2 seconds. Only 1 Ground may be active at a time.)

GoS has been a hot topic in the mage forums since 1.1.

Although I had already posted, I had time to edit - good update from Vember as the OP's post really wasn't accurate (ignoring the spell naming issue) until that change
    Last edited by Nethfel; 04-06-2011 at 11:28 AM. Reason: added comment about vember

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Pugilist View Post
    OK mage strength of the earth buff neeeds to be NERFED. the fact that it protects them from everything with no cd ... is ... ******ed. purge has a 10 cd. either give clerics a purge with no cd or give mages a hefty cd on that ability.

I wish my pyro had strength of earth...all i got is this crappy ground of strength, which forces me to be a boring pyro mage, can be dispelled easily, and only allows me occasional moments of glory as a mage.

Now you can be proud that your very first post is just this.

Thank you for creating a new thread on this topic.

Never heard of this issue before.

Obviously this is all mages and not just one soul as well.

Much learned here.

Yes, you are right sir.

I dont think us mages have a problem with Strength of the Earth being nerfed, do we? You can give it a long cooldown aswell, no problem.

+ Reply to Thread