Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Can no OP pyro

Default Can no OP pyro

Pyro strong 1 shot dead many. Fireball hit me no even at back. Strong too much and no caring if fix??!! No players more if pyro strong.
    A PRO QUOTE BELOW:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigas View Post
    You seem to be happy with Eradicate. I'm glad. The longer it stays in, the better. It's a non-threat spec. You're there to Purge things. I can avoid that by either making sure you're focused first, to which you have no answer, or I can go Pyro or SC and let you Eradicate all day.

Soulwalker

Us normal people. We do not understand!

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by xaed View Post
    Pyro strong 1 shot dead many. Fireball hit me no even at back. Strong too much and no caring if fix??!! No players more if pyro strong.
    I didn't know they had internet on the reservation.

Peter invent wheel, Peter show wheel to people in town, but no one want wheel!
    Look at your post, now back to mine, now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped being nonconstructive and dumb and started posting about something that makes sense, it could look like it's mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a page with the post your post could look like. Anything is possible when you post like me, and not like an idiot. I'm on a forum.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndel View Post
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    You just accidentally the WHOLE thread.
    Look at your post, now back to mine, now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped being nonconstructive and dumb and started posting about something that makes sense, it could look like it's mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a page with the post your post could look like. Anything is possible when you post like me, and not like an idiot. I'm on a forum.

Ugg zugzug Lana.

Fire bad!!! Hurt Hulk. Make Hulk smash!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwind View Post
    Ugg zugzug Lana.
    Tonda zug zug Atuk! /giggity

Majuk & Maju Bhi'bri

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by xaed View Post
    Translation. (as best I can)
    Pryo is OP, nurf them.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Buho View Post
    Tonda zug zug Atuk! /giggity
    Many moon I travel yet sun face burn and fireball casted

Wft??!! If no say good than no typing!! Pyro casting no dodger even at back! Impossible! No english good so whatavar!
    Last edited by xaed; 04-06-2011 at 10:35 AM.
    A PRO QUOTE BELOW:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigas View Post
    You seem to be happy with Eradicate. I'm glad. The longer it stays in, the better. It's a non-threat spec. You're there to Purge things. I can avoid that by either making sure you're focused first, to which you have no answer, or I can go Pyro or SC and let you Eradicate all day.

Plane Touched

“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.”

Wow what a bunch of rude and ignorant people you all are. Do you know this person? Which country he/she lives in? What language he/she speaks?

Does it occur to any of you that English is not this persons native language? So quick to jump on the rip a new hole band wagon that you fail to realise how you yourselves actually look!

I understood the post, as did you, but rather you would belittle this person instead of simply answering in a civil and polite manner. If this is how you teat non English speaking people on the forums, many whom are unable to write the Queens English wont bother posting at all.
    "Almost everything you do will seem insignificant, but it is important that you do it" - Ghandi

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Josaline View Post
    Wow what a bunch of rude and ignorant people you all are. Do you know this person? Which country he/she lives in? What language he/she speaks?

Does it occur to any of you that English is not this persons native language? So quick to jump on the rip a new hole band wagon that you fail to realise how you yourselves actually look!

I understood the post, as did you, but rather you would belittle this person instead of simply answering in a civil and polite manner. If this is how you teat non English speaking people on the forums, many whom are unable to write the Queens English wont bother posting at all.
    You didn't happen to check any of his previous 653 posts did you? He types english just fine.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast