+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mages pwn vs melee

Plane Touched

Default Mages pwn vs melee

Just for fun I trapped a mage in a WS, away from his group.

Beat on him for 45 sec with my 800+dps spec, interupted every cast. Could not push him past 28%... Kept the healing debuff on him the whole time.

Is this a physical damage shield or you can lol at casters like this too?

What metal is your cloth made of again? At least kite me or something next time...

Without knowing the spec, spells or anything else it's impossible to speculate. Most likely they had to blow all of their cooldowns to do it.

Like taking anything /paladin to low hp and forcing them to use their LoH. At least take comfort in the fact that they're naked for a while afterwards, win or no.
    There is no better cause to fight than the simple need that blood be spilled. Do not fight because you receive reward or praise. Fight because that other bastard exists solely to die at the end of your blade.

Plane Touched

I thought maybe he was a chloro... but his HP never went up, it just slowed down and then stopped completely at 28% for about 20 sec. This is when I hit the hardest, I was popping crit deathblows and it wasnt touching him.

He wittled me down from there.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Hooftodaface View Post
    I thought maybe he was a chloro... but his HP never went up, it just slowed down and then stopped completely at 28% for about 20 sec. This is when I hit the hardest, I was popping crit deathblows and it wasnt touching him.

He wittled me down from there.
    Depending on specs, there are a few shields he could have popped that would have froze him at 28% - Archon consuming flames is ~1k hp, ele ice shield is ~1k hp, and there is at least 1 greater essence that is a ~1k shield.

Then again, you claim he took 36,000 damage before getting to 28%, so unless he got lucky on greenscale for that +1000% hp trinket guardians get, I don't believe you anyways ^_^.

Ascendant

As a necro, by the time the first charge stun wears off from a champ I'm almost dead. If I break free, titan's strike stun lands and then I'm dead. Champs pretty much tear me a new one and there's not much I can do about it. I have to work 3x as hard as them for about 1/4 of the return, if that.

+ Reply to Thread