+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: CORPSE EXPLOSION: please explode more often...

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3

    Default CORPSE EXPLOSION: please explode more often...

    Rank 1: 10 sec CD
    Rank 2: 10 sec CD
    Rank 3: 45 sec CD

    Someone please notice this and fix it so I can play necromancer without cringing every time i want cast my cadaver bomb...

    Anyone else care or am I the only jerk who puts 51 points in necromancer just because its called NECROMANCER?

  2. #2
    Plane Touched Panduss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Ah, another necrophi1e. =P

    I just wish Detonate Bones were an activateable skill as well as passive.
    Tired of wading through vast rivers of tears? Use this awesome forum feature!

  3. #3
    Telaran Drexlorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Imo the 51 pts while looking fun is not really worth and just makes you weaker than what you would be with for example, some hybrid necro/lock build. The synergies are too good to bypass, as if these two souls were needed to make one working soul.

    Leave your troubles away my friend, leave corpse explosion. Problem solved !
    ________________________________________
    <Agony> defiant guild of Shadefallen US
    Drexlorn mage 50 - Drexwar warrior 37 - Drexcle cleric 25 - Drexrog rogue 9

  4. #4
    Telaran rebeldemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    86

    Thumbs up

    So that's why CE cd changed doesn't matter though necro/lock mix is more effective the 51 point skills both necro and elem get have much to long cooldowns.

  5. #5
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drexlorn View Post
    Imo the 51 pts while looking fun is not really worth and just makes you weaker than what you would be with for example, some hybrid necro/lock build. The synergies are too good to bypass, as if these two souls were needed to make one working soul.

    Leave your troubles away my friend, leave corpse explosion. Problem solved !
    necro is minion based dmg. 51 points in gives your pets %102 increased dmg. Last gasp is godly. Very underrated spec. I'm 46nec, 11pyro, 5arch. last night I was 15-3 in whitefal. Very fun to play. I digress sorry for the jack. hope this is fixed. I'm not even sure if corpse explosion works in pvp. Btw corpse explosion and detonate bones are different for the others that commented.

  6. #6
    Telaran Drexlorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Necrolock View Post
    necro is minion based dmg. 51 points in gives your pets %102 increased dmg. Last gasp is godly. Very underrated spec. I'm 46nec, 11pyro, 5arch. last night I was 15-3 in whitefal. Very fun to play. I digress sorry for the jack. hope this is fixed. I'm not even sure if corpse explosion works in pvp. Btw corpse explosion and detonate bones are different for the others that commented.
    I know it's pet related but let say your hybrid build is 33 necro / 33 lock, meaning you get +66% pet dmg, i'm not sure i would take a +36% pet dmg instead of a +20% own spell dmg and +5% own spell critical. That's why i said too much pts is not worth spitting on an hybrid build. Add to that 2 more dots, Mortality and devouring shadow (aoe lacking in full necro), more cc and i prob miss some. Put everything on the balance and i would say only a fool will gimp himself by refusing the power added by the warlock soul (33/33 or close).
    ________________________________________
    <Agony> defiant guild of Shadefallen US
    Drexlorn mage 50 - Drexwar warrior 37 - Drexcle cleric 25 - Drexrog rogue 9

  7. #7
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drexlorn View Post
    I know it's pet related but let say your hybrid build is 33 necro / 33 lock, meaning you get +66% pet dmg, i'm not sure i would take a +36% pet dmg instead of a +20% own spell dmg and +5% own spell critical. That's why i said too much pts is not worth spitting on an hybrid build. Add to that 2 more dots, Mortality and devouring shadow (aoe lacking in full necro), more cc and i prob miss some. Put everything on the balance and i would say only a fool will gimp himself by refusing the power added by the warlock soul (33/33 or close).
    to each their own i guess. Id take the increased pet dmg over my own considering quite abit of my skills are there to increase my pets dmg anyways. You get the mother of all dots at 44. If you use warlock armor you cant really use detaunt since youll break it with the shield anyways.

    If you go with pyro with nec you gain an instant root and a 20s blink which is awesome, also get an instant DD which i use often. If you go 44nec 22 pyro you can gain an unbreakable root, a chance to cinder burst with a few of your skills, 30% redux on silence and stuns, one of the best AoEs, a raid wide int buff, interanlize charge (20% increased dmg), Inferno, and a disarm. Nec/Pyro is really fun and I guess thats what makes this game great. The chance to create your own class.

    I dont know anyone else that plays nec/pyro like me and it seems to throw people off in pvp.
    Last edited by Necrolock; 04-06-2011 at 01:18 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts