+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mage Healing Stats?

Default Mage Healing Stats?

28/M//Ca LF Leet heals...

ok just kidding... Seriously though... Just a quick question. Im at work and Im just killing time so excuse me for the very lazy question... but what are the main stats I should be hunting down for my healer?

I'm Chloro/Lock... not sure if it changes with the different Souls we can pair Chloro with but Im a lowbie leveling (only level 30), just kind of going with the flow snaggin up my blues in route to 50. I've had a very easy time thus far healing dungeons I just want to know when it comes to deciding between wihch piece of gear I want more, what stats I need to be leaning towards. I guess what order my priorities should be in for healing. Thanks!

As a chloro the majority of your heals are based off of your damage. That being said, you'd want to prioritize the same stats you would any other mage. (Focus > Sp > Int > Crit & Wisdom) Note that focus is only valuable until you hit the cap, and obviously only at level 50.
    <Disturbance> @Vigil
    Had a dream, I was King; I woke up, still King.
    Wizards never die.

Quote Originally Posted by Deistik View Post
    As a chloro the majority of your heals are based off of your damage. That being said, you'd want to prioritize the same stats you would any other mage. (Focus > Sp > Int > Crit & Wisdom) Note that focus is only valuable until you hit the cap, and obviously only at level 50.
    Ahhhh. Thanks! I was expecting 10 smart @ss answers lmao... I also had my priorities off... thanks for the tip!

+ Reply to Thread