+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What mage build gives you around 4600 HP self buffed at lvl 46?

Champion of Telara

Default What mage build gives you around 4600 HP self buffed at lvl 46?

Tittle says it all. Just wondering what build gives mages that many hitpoints. Is it chloro?

Maybe post Zam build, I want to copy it.

Thanks!

Shadowlander

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0zsvR.x0V.fx0V.xdhu0h

18 points in Chloro, 15 points in Warlock, 10 points in Dominator

Total Effect:

Int +10%, Health +10%, Endurance +21% of Int.

+ Enchants from Runes, along with Specifc Gear makes that hp range very attainable.
    Last edited by Quintain; 04-05-2011 at 08:11 AM.

Plane Walker

lesser planar essences with +endurance help a lot. life ones? have like +12 int/wis +18 endurance.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Ivengar View Post
    Tittle says it all. Just wondering what build gives mages that many hitpoints. Is it chloro?

Maybe post Zam build, I want to copy it.

Thanks!
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1z...0Akqqek.xdhu0h

I like this because you can also get searing vitality.

Probably my favorite pvp spec. Not much burst, but the survivability is akin to a cleric. I think I have around 5300 hp with crap green gear at 50.

My complaint is...(maybe this is known), but I don't see my hp increase when natural awareness is active. Sure, it's only 6 seconds, and the hp boost would be small, but it doesnt seem to work with raised in nature. You can also raise your int with pillaging stone from archon (although I'm not sure if that works with raised in nature or not).

Rift Chaser

I have a spec like this. I use lock/cholo/archon as well and have about 3800 health at level 35.

Soulwalker

I run either a Lock/Necro for DPS or a Chloro/Archon when grouping/healing.

In either case I am at 50 with about 5k in HP right now (only have 1 T1 loot). IMHO there are not enough passive effects within the souls to really determine HP from your soul selection. Yes there are certain trees that give you more Endurance or an increase to HP, and I recommend these (Chloro: Raised in Nature and Warlock: Vitality). However the best thing to do is focus on your gear. As a mage you should ALWAYS choose int first, but then go for items with more end. as a second priority.

Chloromancer/warlock if you do use the 10 points will give you over 6k hp at 50

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Quintain View Post
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0zsvR.x0V.fx0V.xdhu0h

18 points in Chloro, 15 points in Warlock, 10 points in Dominator

Total Effect:

Int +10%, Health +10%, Endurance +21% of Int.

+ Enchants from Runes, along with Specifc Gear makes that hp range very attainable.
    The 10% int from dom doesn't add to the 21% int -> end conversion

Any Lock/Chloro build will do it.
    Otherwise known as Morganlefae

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Vihar View Post
    Any Lock/Chloro build will do it.
    Is Lock/Chloro a good build? I know its not a melt your face off pryro build but is it a decent build on its own? Would it be more pve or does it work as a half decent pvp build too?

Rift Master

Is Lock/Chloro a good build? I know its not a melt your face off pryro build but is it a decent build on its own? Would it be more pve or does it work as a half decent pvp build too?
    I use it for both. It is better at AOE than necro/lock, does good medium dps for pvp, but very tough to kill. For pve, you can tweek it so it is your healing spec, but still good dps.

However, for pure leveling, necro/warlock remains the best by far.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Saboth View Post
    I use it for both. It is better at AOE than necro/lock, does good medium dps for pvp, but very tough to kill. For pve, you can tweek it so it is your healing spec, but still good dps.

However, for pure leveling, necro/warlock remains the best by far.
    Do necro/locks see around the same number of hitpoints?
    I kill more players than anyone! Just ask the last raid that asked me to heal!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    I wanted to come out and say the following pretty definitively: There is no goal to make DPS clerics that DPS do less damage than other callings.

At level 40 now, with some decent gear, I have more than 3300 with just my own Neddra's strength buff. With the Archon 5 minute self buffs up I am close to 3700. In 6 more levels with gear and rune upgrades I see 4600 as quite feasible.

Currently, pyro 32/war 19/arch 2

Champion of Telara

Thanks for the help guys.

Just an FYI, as a 46 Rogue with a ranger/bard/nb build taking the ranger/pet HP buff I get 4060 HP. In any non ranger non Rift stalker build I see 3800 HP.

I am not saying nurf mage HP in any ways, as you guys need the HP too. But the fact that rogues have the lowest HP in the game to go with lower DPS and 2nd lowest damage medigation it really is a kick in the nuts.
    I kill more players than anyone! Just ask the last raid that asked me to heal!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    I wanted to come out and say the following pretty definitively: There is no goal to make DPS clerics that DPS do less damage than other callings.

Champion

Thanks for the help guys.

Just an FYI, as a 46 Rogue with a ranger/bard/nb build taking the ranger/pet HP buff I get 4060 HP. In any non ranger non Rift stalker build I see 3800 HP.

I am not saying nurf mage HP in any ways, as you guys need the HP too. But the fact that rogues have the lowest HP in the game to go with lower DPS and 2nd lowest damage medigation it really is a kick in the nuts.
    Rogues don't have the lowest HP. If you choose not to take the various HP boost helpers, you have less HP than a mage who maxes out on all of his HP boost helpers.

A riftstalker/bard combo can have more HP than just about any mage, even without using the tanking aura, if that's what you're after. With the tanking aura of course a mage can't even come close.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast