+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Official petition to "give them something to really cry about"

Default Official petition to "give them something to really cry about"

With a bit of tongue in cheek, I present the following.

To my fellow pyro enthusiasts: In light of all the constant complaining about pyros in pvp lately, I would like to purpose a week long event starting today. My suggestion is that we shelf our pyro builds for the remainder of the week, through this weekend. Instead, we all bring stormcaller/warlocks and or stormcaller/elementalists. If these people think pyros hit hard, let's give him something to really cry about.

To those that want pyro nerfed. Yeah, we know. No need for you to post here, as this thread really isn't about pyros. There's at least 8 other threads about them on this page of the forum alone. Go troll them if you like.

Warcallers UNITE!
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

Soulwalker

Propose*

/signed

Proud member of the grammar **** party.
    Last edited by Talos91; 04-05-2011 at 07:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Talos91 View Post
    Propose*

/signed

Proud member of the grammar **** party.
    Yeah, that's what happens when you're too caught up telling non mages to get off our forums. I get sloppy :P
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

I'd love to, but I can't afford a 4th spec, and I need the other 3...and I certainly can't afford to train up a whole new batch of skills. It took me a full day of grinding just to do that with the Pyro.

Just another broke PVPer here.

EDIT:

On second thought...if/when they adjust Pyro spec...maybe it would be funny for every Pyro to switch to SC and start a whole new Rain of Tears....err......I mean Reign of Terror.
    Last edited by Vihar; 04-05-2011 at 07:40 AM.
    Otherwise known as Morganlefae

Do what I did, farm for the cenerium bar recipe for a couple days. Money hasn't been an issue for me in forever lol

I think I have every skill from every calling maxed out at this point.

I have an alternate suggestion.

Since many of the complaints revolve around PvP, display a popup window everytime you take damage and/or are hit with a detrimental skill.
    If you click yes, you take damage or are affected by the skill.
    Tired of wading through vast rivers of tears? Use this awesome forum feature!

+ Reply to Thread