+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hailstone Tideshard and the Frozen One Tear

Telaran

Default Hailstone Tideshard and the Frozen One Tear

Hailstone Tideshard and the Frozen One Tear

These proc a shield on heal, similar to the Faesources but its a shield.

Do these work on chloro group heals?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Daera View Post
    Hailstone Tideshard and the Frozen One Tear

These proc a shield on heal, similar to the Faesources but its a shield.

Do these work on chloro group heals?
    It won't work with lifegiving veil so it's not as good as the faesources

Rift Disciple

Ahh this is really disappointing to hear, I was looking to pick up that absorb essence once I got a purple sourcestone. Is there nothing else to use for chloros besides the HoT essence, and another random pos greater?

Quote Originally Posted by Beep View Post
    It won't work with lifegiving veil so it's not as good as the faesources
    Yes it does. I have both equipped and have tested them extensively. They both definitely proc off lifegiving veil.
    Last edited by Crowvus; 04-04-2011 at 06:28 PM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Crowvus View Post
    Yes it does. I have both equipped and have tested them extensively. They both definitely proc off lifegiving veil.
    Ahh good to hear, I would hate to be stuck using my tidesource.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowvus View Post
    Where does one even get Hailstone Tideshard?

Random Rift drop?

I use Deep One Tear, but do both proc if you have both at once? I found icewall rune never proc'd when I had deep one tear on...so i assumed one shield proc chance per heal.
    Last edited by wallweasels; 04-04-2011 at 08:33 PM.
    the PTS exists for a reason people. Go on, give your feedback, and help make RIFT a better game.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

I had a Deep One Tear, and it never procced on LV, once. I sat at a dummy for over 5 minutes eating my hp w/ Sac Life:Mana and healing with ONLY LV and not one proc of the shield. As soon as I healed with Bloom or Flourish it would proc. Soul Purge (necro) procs the shield, but unless they changed it, LV does not.
    <Disturbance> @Vigil
    Had a dream, I was King; I woke up, still King.
    Wizards never die.

I have them and they can proc on the same target. I usually have 5 shields up constantly as chloro in a 5 man group. LV most certainly procs them.

Quote Originally Posted by Deistik View Post
    I had a Deep One Tear, and it never procced on LV, once. I sat at a dummy for over 5 minutes eating my hp w/ Sac Life:Mana and healing with ONLY LV and not one proc of the shield. As soon as I healed with Bloom or Flourish it would proc. Soul Purge (necro) procs the shield, but unless they changed it, LV does not.
    I fail to see what you are doing wrong then. Since I always see procs based on LGV veil alone. It also procs off Withering Vines and any method of healing (except trinkets or essences that cause healing mostly to prevent heal loops).
    Last edited by wallweasels; 04-04-2011 at 10:06 PM.
    the PTS exists for a reason people. Go on, give your feedback, and help make RIFT a better game.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Ascendant

maybe it just wont proc on the dummy because the dummy dont do back damage and the shield dont proc on overhealing?
    Once known as Nix-Zero

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.
    Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

Yesterday i got purple sourceshard at last. I knew there are some sweet essences and looked at ones in Iron Peak, Stillmoor and Shimmersand.
    I have found 2 essences, one procs shields on heal and one procs shield on damage taken. I bought first of them but i almost confused and bought second. May be ppl who say that it don't work with LGV confused too and using essences which procs on damage taken?
    I haven't tested new essence though but i'm sure it will work: heal procs works with LGV and shield must work too.
    Atrox@Shivermere, mage

It works with LGW. And works great.
    Atrox@Shivermere, mage

Telaran

Any idea on if Lifeblood Faeshard works off of lgv heals.

It drops from life rift raid

+ Reply to Thread