+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SC/Warlock vs SC/Ele for pure dps

Telaran

Default SC/Warlock vs SC/Ele for pure dps

I gotta wonder has anyone parsed these two specs vs each other? i know at 43 my SC/ele is great and i do good dps and ele lightning bolt does amazing crit damage! but with a passive 30% damage all round does SC/Warlock overtake SC/ele? curious which actually ends up higher parses or are they about on par?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Lokai View Post
    I gotta wonder has anyone parsed these two specs vs each other? i know at 43 my SC/ele is great and i do good dps and ele lightning bolt does amazing crit damage! but with a passive 30% damage all round does SC/Warlock overtake SC/ele? curious which actually ends up higher parses or are they about on par?
    They are about on par with each other. Both have serious mana issues with the warlock being slightly worse. At about the 2min mark you will be out of mana which is why you should have archon as the third soul at which point warlock is not an option. Both lock and ele 2nd souls have to stop dpsing to recover mana making it a dps loss every 2 minutes or so. I run both Sc/ele/arch 32/23/11 and deep ele 51/13/2 ele/lock/dom. The deep ele build burns through mana without exhiliration.
    Deathdoor of Tearfall - 5/51/10 Pyro/Archon/Dom, 33/33/0 Necro/Lock/Archon, 30/26/10 Lock/Chloro/Dom, 8/51/8 Chloro/Elementalist/Warlock

+ Reply to Thread