+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 32pyro/32lock/2dom

  1. #1
    Banned Shadowprison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Haida Gwaii
    Posts
    1,698

    Default 32pyro/32lock/2dom

    I was pretty intrigued by how well lock and pyro seem to go together and warlock playstyle in WoW looked pretty fun so I tried to recreate that.

    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...k.efz0uzsuzs.M

    Seems like it has a CC in every category o.O

  2. #2
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowprison View Post
    I was pretty intrigued by how well lock and pyro seem to go together and warlock playstyle in WoW looked pretty fun so I tried to recreate that.

    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...k.efz0uzsuzs.M

    Seems like it has a CC in every category o.O
    I think it's pretty solid.

  3. #3
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    647

    Default

    PvP? PvE?

    PvE I've found 32 Archon/ 32 Pyro tends to pretty much straight up outperform 32 Warlock/ 32 Pyro, and people cut you some slack for the buffs and utility you provide.

    PvP you want at least 44 Warlock or 44 Pyro, and can easily go up to 51 for either.
    Last edited by Mezkh; 04-04-2011 at 12:43 PM.

  4. #4
    Ascendant Vihar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,949

    Default

    Warlock is the Universal Donor.

    It is the only mage soul that works well with any other soul...because it's passives are not magic-type restricted, and it has a lot of utility skills.
    Otherwise known as Morganlefae

  5. #5
    Banned Shadowprison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Haida Gwaii
    Posts
    1,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mezkh View Post
    PvP? PvE?

    PvE I've found 32 Archon/ 32 Pyro tends to pretty much straight up outperform 32 Warlock/ 32 Pyro, and people cut you some slack for the buffs and utility you provide.

    PvP you want at least 44 Warlock or 44 Pyro, and can easily go up to 51 for either.
    GoS is getting nerfed soon, no point in going for it IMO.

  6. #6
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowprison View Post
    GoS is getting nerfed soon, no point in going for it IMO.
    Please provide evidence of this, otherwise move on troll.

  7. #7
    Banned Shadowprison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Haida Gwaii
    Posts
    1,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLotus0014 View Post
    Please provide evidence of this, otherwise move on troll.
    No need to be butthurt, any decent mage can tel you its going to happen.

  8. #8
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowprison View Post
    GoS is getting nerfed soon, no point in going for it IMO.
    Are you privy to info that most of us aren't? Either way, I'm going to ride the GoS train for as long and as hard as I possibly can whenever I have the itch to burn stuff. Especially in the red ball mania that is codex. If you're playing Pyro PvP right now you're a masochist if you don't have GoS, and if so hey no big deal.

    GoS Pyro isn't even the most overpowered spec going right now across the whole calling. I love how forum bads get distracted by big numbers and have no clue about the better PvP mage builds.
    Last edited by Mezkh; 04-04-2011 at 01:07 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts