+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WARNING: Flood area, bring boots

Default WARNING: Flood area, bring boots

The tears just keep flowing and flowing....ROFL.

But what's with all the warriors coming in here and posting "I am a mage and even I know I am OP" stuff? ROFL

As if they are going to fool any real mages with their ridiculous inaccurate comments.

How disappointed will they all be when they tweak the mage classes, and the mages just respec to something else without all the crying?

After all, REAL mages levelled getting WTFPWNED by broken warrior classes, and being the gimpiest class of the 4 in PVP.

The QQ'ers in mage class never made it to 50 because you had to be made of tougher stuff to stick it out.

Most mages weren't Pyro, either....we just switched because of the ineffectiveness of most other mage callings, and the lack of synergy in mage souls.

Speaking for myself...I found my Warlock/Chloro build suited my style and was fun to play...but just was ineffective at 50...so I switched to the less dynamic Pyro.

When the mage callings get tweaked again, I'm not going to shower warrior forums with QQ....I'll just change spec....lol.

Of course, if they tweak Pyro where I don't have to stand in a little box or die, maybe I'll stick with it.
    Otherwise known as Morganlefae

aux

idk, some warriors & rogues can kill pyros just fine o;

Must be those that evolved beyond the 2-button macro builds

Quote Originally Posted by Vihar View Post
    The tears just keep flowing and flowing....ROFL.

But what's with all the warriors coming in here and posting "I am a mage and even I know I am OP" stuff? ROFL

As if they are going to fool any real mages with their ridiculous inaccurate comments.

How disappointed will they all be when they tweak the mage classes, and the mages just respec to something else without all the crying?

After all, REAL mages levelled getting WTFPWNED by broken warrior classes, and being the gimpiest class of the 4 in PVP.

The QQ'ers in mage class never made it to 50 because you had to be made of tougher stuff to stick it out.

Most mages weren't Pyro, either....we just switched because of the ineffectiveness of most other mage callings, and the lack of synergy in mage souls.

Speaking for myself...I found my Warlock/Chloro build suited my style and was fun to play...but just was ineffective at 50...so I switched to the less dynamic Pyro.

When the mage callings get tweaked again, I'm not going to shower warrior forums with QQ....I'll just change spec....lol.

Of course, if they tweak Pyro where I don't have to stand in a little box or die, maybe I'll stick with it.
    I totally agree with this. I leveled as Chloro/lock/necro. I died A LOT in world PvP to pretty much everyone.

At this point, I run Pyro for WFs, because I have to. It is pretty dumb not to. But the playstyle doesn't suit me at all. I like to move around, stay mobile. But I can't do that with Pyro. That and a pyro with no heals is still going to die. If I see there is no healing in a WF, I go back to chloro, to try and help out at least.

P.S. please fix Radiant spores, it sucks balls now.
    Shut your pie hole!!!

+ Reply to Thread