+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Nerf Mages!

Rift Disciple

prety much all but mage if u can imagen that

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by xakanrn View Post
    he might not know the full way a pyro works but he can spot the obvious that pyro are now way more of a problem champs or sab was.
    Just like all the pre patch complaint about how a champ can keep them chain stunned for 15 secs which anyone who plays champ knows thats not possible .

Now I'm not saying pyro isn't OP. But what has changed? They nerfed the stun on GoS so it doesn't bypass immunity. The DPS boost is laughable for the 50 mages.

Ohhhhh wait. The nerfed warriors and sabs.... So now they can't wtf pwn you even with GoS up.

I only play my pyro in pvp after I get sick of being chain stunned/silenced on my other builds. And honestly being a human turret isn't much fun...

The amount of CC in this game is rediculous.. And makes playing the other mage souls in pvp just as frustrating for mages.

If they are going to give warriors insane CC, dps, health and armor there has to be some draw back or trion has to rework their CC on classes like rogue and warrior.
    Last edited by Ssinjin; 04-05-2011 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bourbon View Post
    Warfronts are so stupid now,everyone is a mage they come in packs spam that fulmination skill it's all over.Fun is gone..and it's all about having fun no?not getting hit 4k from spam skills from mages that can't die either.
    Now "flame" me call me troll or wtf you forum boys replyers say

THIS GAME STOPPED BEING FUN...and that's what it was all supposed to be about no?
    Focus your rage at your target, don't scattershot and hit my necromancer. He wants a less buggy pet...

i spam the **** out of fulminate, in fact it's the only skill i need on my bar

<3 u fulminate

Quote Originally Posted by xakanrn View Post
    did similar and right now i have the same feeling.i read so many times "oh its not till 50 you can feel the power of a mage .road to 50 is very hard".
    it grinds better then rogues by a mile,clerics and even champ pre patch.
    You guys are leveling post patch. You know they raised the mage's damage significantly in the lower level brackets right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ssinjin View Post
    Now I'm not saying pyro isn't OP. But what has changed? They nerfed the stun on GoS so it doesn't bypass immunity. The DPS boost is laughable for the 50 mages.

Ohhhhh wait. The nerfed warriors and sabs.... So now they can't wtf pwn you even with GoS up.

I only play my pyro in pvp after I get sick of being chain stunned/silenced on my other builds. And honestly being a human turret isn't much fun...

The amount of CC in this game is rediculous.. And makes playing the other mage souls in pvp just as frustrating for mages.

If they are going to give warriors insane CC, dps, health and armor there has to be some draw back or trion has to rework their CC on classes like rogue and warrior.
    ^^ I really hope CC gets nerfed straight to hell sometime in the near future. Every other good pvp game had the sense to do it, but here it's just out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire82 View Post

<3 u fulminate
    You bastard LOL

I think I woke my kid up with a bark of laughter when I saw this.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

Quote Originally Posted by rhinoplat View Post
    it is better to balance around pvp. In pve you can adapt a lot easier. Besides pvp should be a huge part of this game. Look at eve, a great pvp game, but their major playerbase is pve. So yes a game can have it all, but if it does, then the balance needs to come around pvp.
    nononononononono

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire82 View Post

<3 u fulminate
    lol :P i know you dont mean it that way but i got the funny image of the mage looking at the icon wondering why he cant do it since you need other skill to build charges, maybe its too late and i need some sleep :S

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinoplat View Post
    It is better to balance around PvP. In PvE you can adapt a lot easier. Besides PvP should be a huge part of this game. Look at EvE, a great PvP game, but their major playerbase is PvE. So yes a game can have it all, but if it does, then the balance needs to come around PvP.
    Spoken like someone who wasn't there for when CCP nerfed the hell out of PvP.

Soulwalker

4,324 damage by a flamer, Trion do to the flamers what you did to the rogues.

Original, you say the game isnt fun and you are crying that you arent overpowered. May I suggest you go play WoW?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Shintu View Post
    Gee another QQ thread from a whiney PVPer
    How bout no we not nerf them unless they are broken in PVE
    where it matters and not for a secondary sideshow filler like PVP
    This argument is stupid.

Go back and watch all the trailers and dev comments prior to release.

THEY ARE SHADED WITH THE TINT OF PVP.

No one cares if you can kill npcs. Anyone who reaches lvl 2 can do that.

Rift Disciple

pvp isn't supposed to be fair.
    bring your own mages.

Why bring a knife to a gunfight?

Quote Originally Posted by Peligrad View Post
    This argument is stupid.

Go back and watch all the trailers and dev comments prior to release.

THEY ARE SHADED WITH THE TINT OF PVP.

No one cares if you can kill npcs. Anyone who reaches lvl 2 can do that.
    See that is my whole point...This is a PVE game and ONLY shaded with pvp
    It is secondary...not important, a filler

And to be honest, I really wouldnt care about PVP in the game...except for threads like this one and the million others whining for nerfs..thats all you griefers do is whine because you got beat and instead of admitting you lost you would rather run here and cry...boo freaking hoo

Trion has stated a million times this game is not 1v1 pvp..so if the other team has a mage, why dont you? No way to shut one down? Like a VK or Dom...oh wait you cried about the mana drains until they got nerfed.
    Its easier to get what you want
    with a kind word and a gun
    then just a kind word--
    Al Capone

Rift Chaser

QQ, my Champion can't faceroll everything with 2 buttons any more and neither can my Sab, the game is broken even though nothing really changed!!1!11omg

(Pyros got *nerfed* and their damage went up by 3% or so in compensation. Let's even assume that all of them stack up +75% damage... so they would gain 5.25% damage. Ooooh! Such a huge upgrade!)
    Last edited by Dorai; 04-07-2011 at 02:31 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast