+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 74

Thread: [VIDEO] Holy s**t, look how OP Pyromages truly are... [VIDEO]

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple CaliberXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    148

    Exclamation [VIDEO] Holy s**t, look how OP Pyromages truly are... [VIDEO]

    Yeah, Mages are balanced........

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzLGOhdm4Ds&hd=1
    1.1 Put RIFT in Intensive-Care Ward.
    50 Warrior

  2. #2
    Shadowlander Mirriwah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    30

    Default

    "Beserker" buff? Check
    Massive amounts of heals off-screen? Check
    Idiotic opponents not attacking healers? Check
    No skill whatsoever/standing around/not LOS or buffing/helping? Check
    Crying? Check
    Shut the frak up? Your move...
    Last edited by Mirriwah; 04-04-2011 at 01:43 AM.
    If you've ever used "Learn 2 play" seriously in a post, you're part of the problem.

  3. #3
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    806

    Default

    sad
    /10chars

  4. #4
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Of course a pyro with a pocket healer is going to own face, that setup owned face before the patch this is old news
    Last edited by Osmald; 04-04-2011 at 01:48 AM.

  5. #5
    Ascendant TheLeviathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mirriwah View Post
    "Beserker" buff? Check
    Massive amounts of heals off-screen? Check
    Idiotic opponents not attacking healers? Check
    No skill whatsoever/standing around/not LOS or buffing/helping? Check
    Crying? Check
    Shut the frak up? Your move...
    DING DING DING!

    Smart man wins the cookies.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

  6. #6
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mirriwah View Post
    "Beserker" buff? Check
    Massive amounts of heals off-screen? Check
    Idiotic opponents not attacking healers? Check
    No skill whatsoever/standing around/not LOS or buffing/helping? Check
    Crying? Check
    Shut the frak up? Your move...
    killing a healer? do you hear yourself? we are talking here about HEALER... the 2nd most hard thing to kill(pyro is 1st).
    because of this your reason 1,2 failed.
    LoS doesnt exist,you cant help vs pure 2k fireballs each 0.5 sec.... reason 3,4 failed.

    Mirriwah char: calculating.... resultyro lvl 50.

  7. #7
    Ascendant TheLeviathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nodisplay View Post
    killing a healer? do you hear yourself? we are talking here about HEALER... the 2nd most hard thing to kill(pyro is 1st).
    because of this your reason 1,2 failed.
    LoS doesnt exist,you cant help vs pure 2k fireballs each 0.5 sec.... reason 3,4 failed.

    Mirriwah char: calculating.... resultyro lvl 50.
    I stopped reading when you had the gall to say that a healer (who of course is self healing) was harder to kill than a pyro (who of course really can't heal himself)
    Last edited by TheLeviathan; 04-04-2011 at 01:52 AM.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

  8. #8
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    666

    Default

    If you had never played Rift and I told you about a class that had the following in one skill what would you say?

    One skill that grants:
    30% damage reduction against all forms of damage
    Makes you immune to every type of CC in the game
    You can pick it up and make it into a shield
    You can cast it instantly
    It gives you RNG stuns

    I would probably laugh and call you a liar. It's indefensible that one skill has that much power given to a class with high burst damage.

  9. #9
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post
    I stopped reading when you had the gall to say that a healer (who of course is self healing) was harder to kill than a pyro (who of course really can't heal himself)
    so you didnt read good.
    2nd != 1st
    pyro = 1st(hardest)
    priest = 2nd(almost hardest)

    now go back and read.

  10. #10
    Ascendant TheLeviathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zooks View Post
    If you had never played Rift and I told you about a class that had the following in one skill what would you say?

    One skill that grants:
    30% damage reduction against all forms of damage
    Makes you immune to every type of CC in the game as long as you stand in the same spot while your enemy bears down on you
    You can pick it up and make it into a shield that gets destroyed in 1 or 2 hits
    You can cast it instantly if you picked it up into a shield first and the shield wasn't destroyed
    It gives you RNG stuns that only last 2 seconds and give DR, which quickly lets your target be immune to the host of more effective stuns in the game

    All wrapped up in a class with the lowest armor in the game, on a spec that has the lowest HP in the game hands down, in a game that will see you get CCed and steamrolled the moment you step out of range of this wonderful little skill.

    I would probably laugh and call you a liar. It's indefensible that one skill has that much power given to a class with high burst damage.
    I'm sure you would when the statement is taken out of context. Fixed it for you to be more accurate.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

  11. #11
    Ascendant TheLeviathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nodisplay View Post
    so you didnt read good.
    2nd != 1st
    pyro = 1st(hardest)
    priest = 2nd(almost hardest)

    now go back and read.
    Your response is too stupid to flame.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

  12. #12
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post
    Your response is too stupid to flame.
    because you cant understand so good.

    also you are a pyro.. pyros dont even need a brain so it will fixed.

  13. #13
    Ascendant TheLeviathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nodisplay View Post
    because you cant understand so good.

    also you are a pyro.. pyros dont even need a brain so it will fixed.
    Yes, because it's clearly "me" who has a problem understanding.

    I'm still laughing here, even though I feel kinda bad seeing as how english clearly isn't your first language.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

  14. #14
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post
    Yes, because it's clearly "me" who has a problem understanding.

    I'm still laughing here, even though I feel kinda bad seeing as how english clearly isn't your first language.
    of course its not.

  15. #15
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post
    I'm sure you would when the statement is taken out of context. Fixed it for you to be more accurate.
    Those downsides aren't as terrible as you think they are. If I could become a cc-immune death turret with the best mitigation in the game, I'm pretty certain I'd make those sacrifices.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts