+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mage weapons post 50?

Soulwalker

Default Mage weapons post 50?

Currently I'm using a staff acquired from a quest in AP pre 50. I've ran multiple eIT and eCC and cannot get the staffs to drop. If they actually do drop, I'm afraid some cleric might roll against me. Keeping that in mind, I can only see two (2) places where an upgraded mainhand/staff can be obtained for mages in expert dungeons. One being eIT and the other being eCC. However, for clerics I see a multitude of places, such as eAP, eCC, eRD, eFC, eIT, eLH, and eKB where they can obtain an upgraded epic level weapon. I guess my main question is, where can I go besides RAIDING/PVP to get an epic level weapon?

An epic dagger drops in LH. Epic offhands drop (like crazy) in DSM (one is BOE and can drop from trash, and I've seen it drop every time I run the place, 3 times on one run, the other is a boss drop.) Epic staff drops in expert AP. There's another dagger that drops in one of the t2s, not sure which. Just keep farming.

Also, let clerics worry about their own drops. Just roll on what you need. They get maces as options, we get daggers and swords, and if you run enough experts, something will turn up and they may not contest you over a stave...or you may beat them on the roll.

Soulwalker

Flaviusx - Thank you for your response. I was utilizing the Riftjunkies Tier1/2 loot guides. Evidently my information was slightly incorrect. As far as my original post, I was not intentionally attempting to pick on Clerics. I was just amazed at the amount of options for upgrades they had compared to Mages. Thanks again.

+ Reply to Thread