+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mana display glitches?

Default Mana display glitches?

So, recently I have been playing my chloro spec alot more, and I am noticing some kind of mana glitch. To describe it : When I cast a few spells, my mana bar goes down a giant amount. Probably around 15% of the bar disapears. Then when I am done fighting, after about 5 seconds the mana bar shoots back up to where it should be.

Is this a glitch? Or are my spells really taking giant amounts of mana and then some ability replenishes it? (I doubt this, as the mana costs for spells would be enormous if this were true).

If needed I can take a short video of the bug. Has anyone else noticed this?

P.S. I have also noticed it only happens when I am using chloro.(this is why I thought it may be some kind of ability). So try your chloro build and see if this happens for you.

You get 25% INT when you cast a life spell, therefore you get more mana.
    <Disturbance> @Vigil
    Had a dream, I was King; I woke up, still King.
    Wizards never die.

Oh wow, you make me look stupid. Thanks for answering lol.

Indeed, but no worries, it will only increase your MAX mana and not your CURRENT mana, so you're actually not losing mana. You just gained more.

From 5000/5000 to 5000/6250 and after couple seconds back to 5000/5000 again.

+ Reply to Thread