+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shhh....cool bug expolit here

Default Shhh....cool bug expolit here

Pyro's Heat Wave refreshes the cooldown of Lock's Sacrifice Life:dmg

so you can actually do SL:d then HW then SL:d again
    Last edited by Zilvereen; 04-03-2011 at 02:07 PM.

even better, elemental intensify elements =X im doing it now
    Taika
    50 Mage
    <Dominance>

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Zilvereen View Post
    Pyro's Heat Wave refreshes the cooldown of Lock's Sacrifice Life:dmg

so you can actually do SL:d then HW then SL:d again
    How is this a bug? Doesn't Heat Wave reset to cooldown on all your spells? lol

only fire spells =X
    Taika
    50 Mage
    <Dominance>

i read on tooltip that it resets cooldown of Fire Spells

Quote Originally Posted by Mucro View Post
    even better, elemental intensify elements =X im doing it now
    Now thats a mage who knows how to nuke properly

Pyromancer + elementalist's Tempest = you crit for over9000!! and personally i dont rly care about loosing GoS
    Last edited by Zilvereen; 04-03-2011 at 02:22 PM.

Shadowlander

Default Opportunity works on Soul Recall

Don't tell the devs.

Telaran

Ele/pyro must hurt..

Heatwave
    Intensify Elements
    Warfront buff up
    Ground of Power
    Internalize Charge
    Improved Flame Bolt

Enemy has Exposure up as well.. actually nevermind on that.. they wont live long enough for it to be worth a GCD even on the first target

Oh god i can just taste the QQ if that catches on
    Last edited by Kenshx; 04-03-2011 at 03:13 PM.

Telaran

I'm pretty sure no buff stacks with itself unless explicitly stated; it just overwrites. I haven't tried it with SL:M, but I did test doing exposure -> intensify elements -> heat wave -> intensify elements. The difference between nukes cast with just one intensify elements and "two" was nil, so I assume Trion had the good sense to avoid people doing "Hewwo, I haf +100% dam, fast casts and 1 sec gcd. Die plz ^^".

That said. 2k cinderblast HITS in mediocre gear is funny. Should try it with the red orb of lol...
    Last edited by Captain Fail; 04-03-2011 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Fail View Post
    I'm pretty sure no buff stacks with itself unless explicitly stated; it just overwrites. I haven't tried it with SL:M, but I did test doing exposure -> intensify elements -> heat wave -> intensify elements. The difference between nukes cast with just one intensify elements and "two" was nil, so I assume Trion had the good sense to avoid people doing "Hewwo, I haf +100% dam, fast casts and 1 sec gcd. Die plz ^^".

That said. 2k cinderblast HITS in mediocre gear is funny. Should try it with the red orb of lol...
    um... i'm getting something close to (3899) 4k crits with pyro/ele build, but that's on a dummy boss target.
    Taika
    50 Mage
    <Dominance>

Shadowlander

Default Mmmhmmm

I love the smell of the nerf bat around the corner.

Rift Chaser

LOL so the damage that pyro defenders have been calling 'fine' could actually be the result of a bug? lawl :P shows what they know.

you want a bug, instant cinder burst after you flashfire ><

you need double tap from archmage.
    your flashfire procs double tap.

just get cinder burst interrupted in a duel, now every time you flashfire it procs a instant cinder burst.

profit until fixed

I used to play pyro switched to necro so I don't really use this but sent a feedback about it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshx View Post
    Ele/pyro must hurt..

Heatwave
    Intensify Elements
    Warfront buff up
    Ground of Power
    Internalize Charge
    Improved Flame Bolt

Enemy has Exposure up as well.. actually nevermind on that.. they wont live long enough for it to be worth a GCD even on the first target

Oh god i can just taste the QQ if that catches on
    The QQ will be minimal. Out of the 10 people you try this on, 9 of them will CC lock you to death, and the 1 that you manage to CB crit will /quit and cry about it on the boards. If you really wanna make em cry, it's far easier to follow my sig's instructions.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Fail View Post

One of the recent patches actually screwed things up so that they do infact stack.

If you really want a laugh, get 4 necros or SCs together and watch the hillarity ensue when you stack deathly calling or electrocute. Now THAT will enduce QQ. (we're already starting to hear the low rumble of SC QQ)
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

+ Reply to Thread