+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Advice on Necro/Chlor/Dom Build

Soulwalker

Default Advice on Necro/Chlor/Dom Build

Cant seem to find any detailed info on talents and specs. Have searched for a few days now. So i come to you guys to get some expert advise or a website that provides the info i am looking for. This is mainly for PVE.

Currently 27 using this spec. http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0zRws.Vdz.VtczVdkzz

Main Necro with all supplements points going to chlor and 0 in dom for squirrel.

What should i be shooting for in chlor and why. What should i stay clear of and why.

What are the lack luster talents in necro and what are the must haves. And why.Are the 44 and 51 point skills worth getting or just pass on them and spend the points in chlor?

The why a talent is good or bad is what i am having a hard time finding. I can not find any detailed break down of the skills and talents. just basic descriptions.

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Champion

Why do you need a 0 point, 2s cast squirrel?
    Lock you'd get another dot/heal,
    Storm you'd get more insta casts/electricute (pushback)
    ect
    ect.
    IMO
    2s cast CC squirrel isn't going to make or break you in pvp, thats 2s you can be using to cast something else. ;)

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by SinisterDeath View Post
    Why do you need a 0 point, 2s cast squirrel?
    Lock you'd get another dot/heal,
    Storm you'd get more insta casts/electricute (pushback)
    ect
    ect.
    IMO
    2s cast CC squirrel isn't going to make or break you in pvp, thats 2s you can be using to cast something else. ;)
    Will look into more 0 point options just figured a cc would be useful for PVE.

I am guessing there is not any detailed tree information out there. Been looking all day for either necro or chlor info and it is all basic stuff i can get from tooltips. Not a lot of detailed info out there it seems

+ Reply to Thread