+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What Warlock builds would be suitable for PvP?

Default What Warlock builds would be suitable for PvP?

I don't want to play a Pyro. I don't enjoy rolling FotM.

So what souls would go well with Warlock for PvP? Are there currently any, or does Warlock not stack up in it's current incarnation?

Thanks in advance

- Rocket

Hi

I am trying Warlock/Archon/Chlor
    The idea is nuker/buff or debuff/ heal or survive.

I really wanted a nuker and not pyro. I am not sure why you don't see more Warlock builds, beside Nec/lok.

So far I like the feel but you will die as a true glass cannon but heck it is fun.
    good luck

Shadowlander

I'm sure you could put 32-51 points in warlock and go anything and be happy. Warlock is like the Generic spec for mages. You have points you don't need from one tree, throw them in Lock, still have some left over, go to ele for crit and maybe pick up a shield.

The warlock tree is full of delightfull treats for all specs and combos well with any other soul you choose thanks to bhe massive amount of buffage.

Telaran

Default what i was told...

Quote Originally Posted by Vlar View Post
    Hi

I am trying Warlock/Archon/Chlor
    The idea is nuker/buff or debuff/ heal or survive.

I really wanted a nuker and not pyro. I am not sure why you don't see more Warlock builds, beside Nec/lok.

So far I like the feel but you will die as a true glass cannon but heck it is fun.
    good luck
    i was told that archon wasn't exactly great in pvp not because it couldn't do well but more because its buffs didnt stack with bards buffs and will usually be a bard present because was my thought as well, with archon shield and auras i was actually hoping spec would be amazing support but if buffs arent stacking kind of down plays spec, plus have to sit and cast to keep all your buffs up so seems less useful... just my thought on it though.

Chloromancer makes you a great healer

Necro gives you a pet and a self-heal that uses all that bonus Charge

Pyro... ohhhhhh wait. lol.

+ Reply to Thread