+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who cares about GoS? No more QQ please

Rift Disciple

Default Who cares about GoS? No more QQ please

Dispell it? Seriously, just dispell the stupid Pyro thinking hes awesome in his little circle of dumb. 99% of Pyro's right now are to stupid to realize you've just dispelled there only means of a mediocre, yes, mediocre survival. You dont have a Dispell? Well, dont play PvP then, or re-work your build so you have a means to dispell. GoS, isnt over-powered, your just not fighting them the way you should. If you dont like it, seriously..Stop playing PvP, go do a quest, play nintendo or something. Whining isnt aloud in PvP. Its for big boys

Yes I'm a mage, and no I will never be Pyro. Burst dmg means nothing in a WF/OPvP when you die easily. Yah, Pyro's die easy, Flicker and maybe 1, 2 Absorbs? Both of which will take maybe one single hit in lvl 50 PvP, especially if your playing a good pre-made who actually knows how to PvP, that poor stupid Pyro will have all his buffs and his dumb little GoS dispelled in the first 3 seconds he shows his face.

8k Fulminates? Please let someone show a video of them doing this dmg, it'll never happen without Wings...Never. All I've seen is stupid text, all mind you of the same Pancakes or some **** guy getting hit by it. Show me a video, I will concede, otherwise, stop crying, they dont hit that hard.

BTW, my dots all tick for 4-500, Vbolt, Draining Bolt, and Devouring Shadows all hit for 1.5-2k when I have Wings on too, are you whiny babies going to call a nerf to the Warlock spec now too? Cuz for 60 seconds I was smart enough to get a dmg increase buff? Please

Alysinchains
    50 Mage
    Ashtone

Dispelling is a nice solution... But how much luck does one have when the mage is filled with buffs?
    Most dispells only do 1 or maybe 2 buffs at a time, there comes a usually large cooldown.
    Of course one could spec for more dispells but then you'd still die since You'd loose a lot of dps for it.

And even if one gets lucky and dispels it it's for a mage quite easy to set it back up, except when they don't notice it but then they are just stupid.

Saying dispelling is a counter is saying a newspaper is a counter for an artillery shell.
    Quote Originally Posted by stavi82 View Post
    I imagine 95% of the people that complained about the difficulty of Rift use cheat codes in their Facebook games.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Alysinchains View Post
    Dispell it? Seriously, just dispell the stupid Pyro thinking hes awesome in his little circle of dumb. 99% of Pyro's right now are to stupid to realize you've just dispelled there only means of a mediocre, yes, mediocre survival. You dont have a Dispell? Well, dont play PvP then, or re-work your build so you have a means to dispell*.

*Results may vary, dispelling GoS is not guaranteed, if the target has been buffed by any team mates at all, chances of success are slim. If a bard or archon has buffed him, your doubly screwed because you will never live long enough to dispel him 20 times. If you dispel him GoS can be re-casted almost instantly, unlike your dispels. Once dispelled your must launch a coordinated attack to vanquish the pyro before he casts it again. Unless hes a noob, but its totally okay that even noobs can become a huge threat thanks to GoS. Consult your cleric(s) before taking on a dispelling role.

Alysinchains
    50 Mage
    Ashtone

Fixed it for you
    Last edited by DarkDain; 04-02-2011 at 05:43 PM.

+ Reply to Thread