+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Exhilaration fix already? That was fast.

Rift Master

Default Exhilaration fix already? That was fast.

From a snippet of patch notes:
    Now I can zap away. Lookout pvp runners.

ARCHON
    * Exhilaration: Fixed a bug where this was not correctly returning mana.

ASSASSIN
    * Incapacitate: Fixed a bug where mobs would aggro on players at the same time as the ability was used.

CHLOROMANCER
    * Essence Surge: Fixed so it now works as described.

DOMINATOR
    * Haunting Pain: This should now appear in ability lists and be usable again.

Thanks tee ry on
    Last edited by Fernt; 04-02-2011 at 01:16 PM.

Telaran

They fixed it yesterday, and it only took days after it was first patched on the alpha server ....
    Calaglin, Former Illusionist/Guild Leader of Dissolution on Nektulos for EverQuest II
    Calaglin, Former Illusionist/Guild Leader of Confirmed on Unrest for EverQuest II

Is it just me or did they add an internal cooldown of about 2 seconds on this?

After the fix my mana efficiency is not what it used to before the fix... something's wrong here.

aux

Mana costs went up, I've been told (that's one number I never paid attention to).

Apparently it's quite rude to come up with builds that don't need you to sit and drink after every few pulls.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Mormoran View Post
    Is it just me or did they add an internal cooldown of about 2 seconds on this?

After the fix my mana efficiency is not what it used to before the fix... something's wrong here.
    They added a 1.5s internal cooldown, and made it only proc on casts, rather than on every single dot tic.
    Calaglin, Former Illusionist/Guild Leader of Dissolution on Nektulos for EverQuest II
    Calaglin, Former Illusionist/Guild Leader of Confirmed on Unrest for EverQuest II

+ Reply to Thread