+ Reply to Thread

Thread: (Semi)Viable Mage Specs!

Telaran

Default (Semi)Viable Mage Specs!

(PVP Oriented)

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...0h.xtftqtkus.L
    Necro/Chloro
    Easily my favorite spec, offers decent survivability, good damage, and has absolutely no mana problems. LG is very powerful coupled with EL when focusing "Shard-holders." Offers stun and interrupt as well.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...0h.heoAkqqek.L
    Warlock/Chloro
    Offers great damage and survivability, as well as good cc via Fear, Mass Fear, Debilitate.

Typical Pyro Spec Goes here..

If anyone has any other cool specs that aren't getting much attention, feel free to post them. Hopefully some Mages will see this and try something fun and new.
    Last edited by banaklol; 04-02-2011 at 10:48 AM.

Plane Touched

You can not list Pyro under with the words Semi Viable

The other specs do look intresting and it would be great too see more mage's who are not Pyro tbh. Yes before anyone starts I am a Warrior but that does not mean I hate mages I would just love too see more than Pyro mages around is all.

Well, ask Trion to make Soul Purge uninterruptable, so that NecroLock can rise up again. Until then, Pyros ability to be immune to stuff makes them king for mage pvp

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Wilzon View Post
    Well, ask Trion to make Soul Purge uninterruptable, so that NecroLock can rise up again. Until then, Pyros ability to be immune to stuff makes them king for mage pvp
    Soul Purge getting interrupted is hardly something to care about as it has a low mana cost and no cooldown.

+ Reply to Thread