+ Reply to Thread

Thread: radiant spores ??

Rift Disciple

Default radiant spores ??

how its work?

where to use it in the rotation ?

how i know whene its heal ?

im nacro \ lock \ 0 pount cloro for the radiant.

Derp.

If the enemy with Radiant Spores on him takes damage there is a 15% chance that the person who did that damage will be healed for that exact amount.

You damage enemy for 150, Radiant Spores proc, you get healed for 150. There is a 15% chance this happens. Use it if you need health.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Eraven View Post
    Derp.

If the enemy with Radiant Spores on him takes damage there is a 15% chance that the person who did that damage will be healed for that exact amount.

You damage enemy for 150, Radiant Spores proc, you get healed for 150. There is a 15% chance this happens. Use it if you need health.

tnks

1. to use it in the start pf rotation? (whene i go to die its to late)

2. how i know when the 15% sucseed ?

Rift Disciple

Radiant spores is a chloro's main healing tool. Take the passive. Its pretty much a must have.

Shadowlander

Falcor7,

just read this guide on how to be a Chloromancer http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...o-Chloromancer

Once you have read it, practice a bit and then if you still have questions please feel free to ask. Remember this is a guide someone has written, it is not the bible so if you prefer to change it slightly or use another soul with chloromancer then do so. Rift is about playing a character that you enjoy, not what people tell you to enjoy.....

education and learning can be a good thing
    Everybody dies, but not everbody lives...... Be one of the ones that lives and stop flaming!!!!!

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by SpinelessKC View Post
    Radiant spores is a chloro's main healing tool. Take the passive. Its pretty much a must have.
    mmm i read this and sitting here rubbing my chin... i'd say its a very important tool early on but once your higher in the tree i think a majority of my healing comes from nature damage in general not so much relying on Radiant spores. Don't get me wrong i feel Radiant spores is definatly a great tool but i have yet to feel like i need spores active to heal... and fact its a " chance " proc... as long as i have synthesis on the tank my healing is coming from nature damage much much MORE then radiant spores.

Is just my opinion but...if your relying on spores to keep your team alive i think gonna hit snags later on, again its a great tool but i don't rely on those procs... never found myself going " oh god radiant proc now please!" no if i feel to much damage incoming i just step up my dps and cause more healing to go to my group.

just my opinion*shrugs* but we have alot better tools to heal then radiant.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by KibsWulf View Post
    Falcor7,

just read this guide on how to be a Chloromancer http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...o-Chloromancer

Once you have read it, practice a bit and then if you still have questions please feel free to ask. Remember this is a guide someone has written, it is not the bible so if you prefer to change it slightly or use another soul with chloromancer then do so. Rift is about playing a character that you enjoy, not what people tell you to enjoy.....

education and learning can be a good thing

tnks

i am nacro\lock

the chloro i take wite 0 point only for basic radint spore, so i dont heve him pasiv.

this is why i asked when to use it ?

I am also a Necro/Lock and i use it at the beginning of a fight, as it doesn't seem to aggro the mob and sends my pet in to attack at the same time its a handy opener. You can also macro it in with Void Bolt if you like.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Tavia View Post
    I am also a Necro/Lock and i use it at the beginning of a fight, as it doesn't seem to aggro the mob and sends my pet in to attack at the same time its a handy opener. You can also macro it in with Void Bolt if you like.
    That's good but make sure to have Necrosis on the target by the time your pet gets to the mob or Blood Spike will not be a guaranteed crit. When I used RS in my Necro build I opened with Necrosis then RS.

Soulwalker

Trolololol

Quote Originally Posted by Lokai View Post
    mmm i read this and sitting here rubbing my chin... i'd say its a very important tool early on but once your higher in the tree i think a majority of my healing comes from nature damage in general not so much relying on Radiant spores. Don't get me wrong i feel Radiant spores is definatly a great tool but i have yet to feel like i need spores active to heal... and fact its a " chance " proc... as long as i have synthesis on the tank my healing is coming from nature damage much much MORE then radiant spores.

Is just my opinion but...if your relying on spores to keep your team alive i think gonna hit snags later on, again its a great tool but i don't rely on those procs... never found myself going " oh god radiant proc now please!" no if i feel to much damage incoming i just step up my dps and cause more healing to go to my group.

just my opinion*shrugs* but we have alot better tools to heal then radiant.
    You are completely right. It isn't a heal that you rely on to keep your team alive. But it's still nice to throw up if you are the off heal/DPS and can spare the cooldown. And it doesn't aggro mobs, so you can put it up at the start of a fight.

But if you are main healing a dungeon, your Lifegiving veil and synthesis is going to be your best friend.

At lower levels though, radiant is great for solo PvE, to help out the LV.
    Shut your pie hole!!!

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by falcor7 View Post
    tnks

how its work?

where to use it in the rotation ?

how i know whene its heal ?

im nacro \ lock \ 0 pount cloro for the radiant.
    Can you a at least attempt to speak english?
    0 point chloro radiant spores is used to throw up, at the begining of a fight to help your pet typically. whats to explain?
    AMD Phenom 2 x4 965 @3.8ghz / ASUS M4A785T-M / 2x4 GB Gskill Ripjaws ddr3 1600mhz / PNY GTX 560 1gb core @950 / WD caviar black 750gb
    OCZ modxstream 600wat PSU / Fractal R3 case / Windows 7 64bit

Ascendant

epic thread is epic.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by falcor7 View Post
    tnks

number 2.

bing.

bing.
    bing. bing. bing. bing. bing. bing bing bing. bing. bing. bing. bing. bing bing bing. bing. bing. bing. bing. bing bing bing. bing. bing. bing. bing. bing bing

Quote Originally Posted by sarianne View Post
    number 2.

bing.

bing.
    bing. bing. bing. bing. bing. bing bing bing. bing. bing. bing. bing. bing bing bing. bing. bing. bing. bing. bing bing bing. bing. bing. bing. bing. bing bing
    More like:

No passive as solo-*bing*

Passive as solo-*bing bing bing bing bing*

Passive in WF-bing. bing. bing. bing. bing. bing bing bing. bing. bing. bing. bing. bing bing bing. bing. bing. bing. bing. bing bing bing. bing. bing. bing. bing. bing bingbing. bing. bing. bing. bing. bing bing bing. bing. bing. bing. bing. bing bing bing. bing. bing. bing. bing. bing bing bing. bing. bing. bing. bing. bing bingbing. bing. bing. bing. bing. bing bing bing. bing. bing. bing. bing. bing bing bing. bing. bing. bing. bing. bing bing bing. bing. bing. bing. bing. bing bingbing. bing. bing. bing. bing. bing bing bing. bing. bing. bing. bing. bing bing bing. bing. bing. bing. bing. bing bing bing. bing. bing. bing. bing. bing bing
    Shut your pie hole!!!

+ Reply to Thread