+ Reply to Thread

Thread: chloro progression, a starting points question

Default chloro progression, a starting points question

Looking to do chloromancer as main and wondering if someone could shed light on the following.

The first tier of the talents you can either spec:

- Into increased int for 5 seconds (5 points gets you 25% increase in int for 5 secs from point you case spell)
    or
    - +5% increase in life damage (for 5 points)

Which is best to fill out first? Also, my plan was to go up the tree and spent points and come back at some point for the full 10 points in the first tier but wondering what others did here.

Anyone have any progression links like this is what is should look like at 15, 30, etc...

Ascendant

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z_R_..xdhuo

This is what I'd personally use at level 16. I prefer the Int talent because I find the increase in mana and crit to be worth more than 5% increased damage/healing. Remember, all of our mana replenishment abilities are percentage based, so the more mana you have, the more you get back, and thus, the less you have to use those abilities. You can get Nature's Corrosion instead of Bloom and Healing Slipstream if you want, but I find those emergency heals useful at lower levels.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z_R_..EdIuo0czRo

At level 32, I would be here. I would start off with Accelerated Growth and fill in from there, putting focus on Natural Fusion and Living Shell when those are available. You can put some points in Raised in Nature, depending on where your priorities lie. If you don't use Wild Growth, then the increased health would be better for you.

Some may say that Phytogenesis isn't going to be worth it soon. I'll still get it, but you could put those points into Nature's Corrosion at the start, and then fill in Raised in Nature later.
    Last edited by Caydin; 03-27-2011 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caydin View Post
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z_R_..xdhuo

This is what I'd personally use at level 16. I prefer the Int talent because I find the increase in mana and crit to be worth more than 5% increased damage/healing. Remember, all of our mana replenishment abilities are percentage based, so the more mana you have, the more you get back, and thus, the less you have to use those abilities. You can get Nature's Corrosion instead of Bloom and Healing Slipstream if you want, but I find those emergency heals useful at lower levels.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z_R_..EdIuo0czRo

At level 32, I would be here. I would start off with Accelerated Growth and fill in from there, putting focus on Natural Fusion and Living Shell when those are available. You can put some points in Raised in Nature, depending on where your priorities lie. If you don't use Wild Growth, then the increased health would be better for you.

Some may say that Phytogenesis isn't going to be worth it soon. I'll still get it, but you could put those points into Nature's Corrosion at the start, and then fill in Raised in Nature later.
    I second this post. The only thing I differ on (which Caydin even comments on him/herself) is taking Destructive Growth, I just wouldn't do it. I never seem to use Wild Growth that often because it doesn't heal for very much and the party is spread out often and would advise you to stick to range as much as possible from mobs anyway. The health from Raised in Nature is very nice.

Going beyond 31/32 in the tree is just preference and up to you (go at least 32 for the reduction in costs talent though if you aren't always grouped with a Bard). The rest of the abilities are not very good but may be better options than your other paired souls.
    Last edited by Alice Wonderbra; 03-27-2011 at 10:39 AM.

+ Reply to Thread