+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mages are unplayable!

Default Mages are unplayable!

Yeah, i love playing a Chloro healer. now they got nurfed so its impossible for me to my mage in any other way.
    Even tho its a week (give or take) to th epatchs is out, and we go no nubers from either Alpha or Devs supporting any claims random ppl make here, who have just as me read the same patch notes and decided the archtype is dead and burried.

Really pisses me off that They never think about mages, or how i like to play my game, its just unfair.
    i really think they should get Tetir Devs and kick the warrhammer guys, since Tetris was balanced.

Also, i lag in a raid sometimes, really nerf something, as my pve spec is unplayable since clerics can heal and have more flashy spells than i have, i lose FPS on my 8 year old grapich card.

Oh im sure some of the other guys here makes more mony than me, so newf them its unfair (also see my lag issues)

Oh and i can use my keyboard to turn, so nerf the others who dont as its unfair that they wont do it becouse they are the tru elite of the best of the best i na 1 month old game in pvp and knows how to play as we
    who play a mage,rogue or a warrior and cleric needs to L2P since we are doing it wrong.

And i know the patch after 1.1 will break the game, as any other class will either get buffed or nerfed, so im gona quit the game.

Of course SW:TOR and GW2 will be perfect as we hardly know anything and dont have an yreal info on it, but they must be balanced and perfect fro, day one, yep its tr00 im goan quit 2 3 patches from now will ruin the game and make every calling i play uttery usless in pvp or pve or standing in sant or meri.

As i know everythign i type is correct feel free to flame me and dissagree i wont care as i know im right cuz i read the patch notes and that other guys post that said everythign was broken and im lvl 13 has nothing to do whit it at all.

Seriously, i hope it wa a fun read, and i will see by the following posts on this thread (if any lol ) who got it or not, and what the picture is and what i am sick of seeing everytim i am on this forum trying to get s siviliced\educated information of anythng about this game.
    "We are Dyslexia of Borg, we WILL *****laminate you!"

I am Dyslexic, and English is my 3rd language, i appologize for any miss spellings, typos that may occure in my posts.

nevermind. that'll teach me not to read the whole post again
    Last edited by Theskal; 03-25-2011 at 02:46 PM.

Thank you, you made me lough

I am Dyslexic, and English is my 3rd language, i appologize for any miss spellings, typos that may occure in my posts.

You just said yourself there are no numbers yet. Your Mage damage is buffed, that's an indirect buff ton your healing.

I have a chloro alt, I hate dos and will always play my Mage as a chloro, and I'm not throwing in the towel yet. Get on the alpha server and play it yourself.

sorry but... counting one that didnt get it

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Debiru82 View Post
    i lose FPS on my 8 year old grapich card.
    I didn't realize you were using sarcastic humor until I got to this part. Well played, sir ;)

That is sarcasm allright, but its also true 8800GS /wrist.

But thanks for grasping my point, it is more or less a desperate grasp for humor and to maby enlight some about how QQ trolls and nerf screamers rol laround here for the moment.

but hat of to you sir as well.

Telaran

Rage: YOUR SO RIGHT THIS GAME IS BROKEN!!.

nah just kidding. love the sarcasm

has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire82 View Post

er what? i honestly dont understan that sentence at all, sorry m8.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Debiru82 View Post
    Yeah, i love playing a Chloro healer. now they got nurfed

What Chloro nerf?

Read my post again, this time read more tha nthe first pharagraph

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire82 View Post
    What? I really want to know what your trying to say.

Shadowlander

Lmfao, oh I can't wait to see what kinda replies this could possibly get mmmhmm, thanks for the laugh.
    Hi I play a warrior. I have 3 macros that will rip your 2s casting face off. If you nerf me I will scream not fair! Bug fixes does not a nerf make.

Quote Originally Posted by ChazJam View Post
    What? I really want to know what your trying to say.
    Youíve got to be kidding me. Iíve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. Itís just common sense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast