+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good Chloro spec or not so much?

Rift Disciple

Default Good Chloro spec or not so much?

Interesting build but there are some fights in the expert dungeons that you might need a few survivable clickies.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...qxo.EdhuoVck0R
    Try this build and see how you like it.
    Last edited by Cabreon; 03-25-2011 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabreon View Post
    Interesting build but there are some fights in the expert dungeons that you might need a few survivable clickies.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...qxo.EdhuoVck0R
    Try this build and see how you like it.
    the reason why I use a 0pt dom ability is because I change it out during raids to the 0pt Archon. So I can keep pillaging stone up and searing vitality for more health. Other than that I find wild growth mediocre. That is why I don't have it in this spec. I also don't use the crit flourish/bloom because I rarely touch those abilities unless it is an emergency. I picked up soul tether because you always have some fast detonating rogue or a champion "unleashing the beast" and they pull aggro from the tank at the beginning of the fight. and with a 3 min CD instead of 5 min is great to have. Since phytogenisis is going to be nerfed next patch I will only use radiant spores on regular targets the 6% increase isn't enough to devote talent points into it. Neddra's Essence and Shadow Life are used for utilities say on initial aoe pulls where the tank might "forget" to pick up a mob and you start your healing rotation and it smacks you. Also it is great on Scarn in expert DD and also Caelia in expert CC.

+ Reply to Thread