+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My ES/Archon/Chloro Build

Soulwalker

Default My ES/Archon/Chloro Build

I like the mechanics, very versatile and my pet can dish it out pretty well.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...tz.gd00Vb#Tree

More of a solo build I have been using to level.
    Last edited by Lovve; 03-25-2011 at 08:57 AM.

no spec link

and no indication of what purpose the build is trying to fill... leveling or instances?

i have no idea what you are talking about

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Redcruxs View Post
    no spec link

and no indication of what purpose the build is trying to fill... leveling or instances?

i have no idea what you are talking about
    Sorry copy paste didnt work out too well.

Rift Disciple

Sorry to say, but I laughed my *** off at going 38 into Elementalist and YOU DIDN'T GET GREATER ELEMENTALS. Yet you got Imp. QE and Sacrifice. _
    Also, the random 17 points in Chloro that don't do anything.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by cyborg99 View Post
    Sorry to say, but I laughed my *** off at going 38 into Elementalist and YOU DIDN'T GET GREATER ELEMENTALS. Yet you got Imp. QE and Sacrifice. _
    Also, the random 17 points in Chloro that don't do anything.

I am in the same boat as well. I have no idea what he is trying to do. He buffs attacks he won't use. He got increased fire damage from the Archon tree, but didn't take ignite which is the only fire damage he has.

He improved his life based attacks, but you shouldn't be using them if you are deep in ele tree except to heal yourself. Completely confused spec there. Points in random locations for talents that benefit nothing.

I run Chrlo/Ele/Warlock for soloing, but was considering dropping lock for Archon with a build that makes a lot more sense though I am going to hate losing Lifeleech and the massive mana returns on lock.

Here is a build that makes more sense combining those three

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...EthkogoAxz.x0I

Archon for the mana return, Chrlo deep enough to get some nice heals - I don't think bloom is important here, and with elemental you get all the max damage skills and only miss out on the 51 point talent. The more I look at it the more I think 11 points in Warlock is still better than 11 in Archon. But this spec works. You could also go 11 in SC instead of archon, but it would ruin your in combat mana return.
    Deathdoor of Tearfall - 5/51/10 Pyro/Archon/Dom, 33/33/0 Necro/Lock/Archon, 30/26/10 Lock/Chloro/Dom, 8/51/8 Chloro/Elementalist/Warlock

+ Reply to Thread