+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which are Crowd Control spells?

Ascendant

Default Which are Crowd Control spells?

Does anybody have a complete list of what spells are flagged as "crowd control" for Efficient Control, Quick Thinking and all other domi talents which apply over crowd control spells?
    for eg, storm's hypotermia applying spells are crowd control?
    Once known as Nix-Zero

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.
    Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

Soulwalker

You know how Ground of Strength says "immune to CC"? Well I had a warrior friend who wouldn't for his life accept that stuns or knockbacks were CC so we decided to try it out, and sure enough you're immune to everything. Stuns, knockbacks, CCs, fears, trans etc.

Following that logic, anything that makes you lose control of your character in any way is CC to Trion.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Woopdidoop View Post
    You know how Ground of Strength says "immune to CC"? Well I had a warrior friend who wouldn't for his life accept that stuns or knockbacks were CC so we decided to try it out, and sure enough you're immune to everything. Stuns, knockbacks, CCs, fears, trans etc.

Following that logic, anything that makes you lose control of your character in any way is CC to Trion.
    On the other hand, you aren't immune to Rift Prison. I guess it's not a crowd control spell if you're immune to damage too huh ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizo View Post
    Does anybody have a complete list of what spells are flagged as "crowd control" for Efficient Control, Quick Thinking and all other domi talents which apply over crowd control spells?
    for eg, storm's hypotermia applying spells are crowd control?
    i am assuming this is for the bottom dominator talents (faster cast time after cc/mana cost redux & resistability redux)
    stormcaller icicle is not cc

dominator knockback DD is CC

stormcaller pbknockback spell (level 1 one) is cc

seems that knockback = cc. snare/slow doesnt proc as CC, so it doesnt seem to count.

i am only lvl 15 or so, let me get back to you when i have more spells lol
    Last edited by jennytwotone; 03-25-2011 at 03:40 AM.

+ Reply to Thread