+ Reply to Thread

Thread: With my fav spec nerfed help me build a new one :)

Default With my fav spec nerfed help me build a new one :)

So I've been specd SC/Chloro for solong and LOVE it. Radiant Spores, Forked Lightning and Lightning Field, so much fun.

The radiant spores nerf down to 16% makes this spec not viable (atleast not to pull 4 mobs anymore as it was already hairy sometimes)

Now I'm looking at Warlock and I've jumped in and out of Warlock alot while leveling because I love DoT based builds but I'm not sure what to pair it with or spec for AoE grinding. I'm L39 atm

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlySight View Post
    So I've been specd SC/Chloro for solong and LOVE it. Radiant Spores, Forked Lightning and Lightning Field, so much fun.

The radiant spores nerf down to 16% makes this spec not viable (atleast not to pull 4 mobs anymore as it was already hairy sometimes)

Now I'm looking at Warlock and I've jumped in and out of Warlock alot while leveling because I love DoT based builds but I'm not sure what to pair it with or spec for AoE grinding. I'm L39 atm
    I'm looking to get rid of my chloro as well but am not sure what I can adapt to. I've got so used to bloom and radiant spores healing me as a back-up if things go wrong.

+ Reply to Thread