+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The time of the Warrior has ended...

Rift Disciple

Default The time of the Warrior has ended...

The Era of the Mage has begun.

Enjoy it while it lasts. Next patch will nerf you all into uselessness and then it will be either the time of the cleric or rogue

Lies. It's the year of the rabbit!

well we cant be any more useless than we already were so.... cant hurt

also our BEST dps spec (archon) was nerfed into the fking ground in this patch... lower than dirt...

so now we might just be equal with rogues and warriors instead of doing 40% of their dps

Rift Disciple

no problem, rouge dps is nerfed in the ground too...

but you get 6 points ground of strenght
    Last edited by aqvamare; 03-24-2011 at 05:31 AM.

i don't see a move towards balance being the year of any calling. I believe this to be the year of the squirrel!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by aqvamare View Post
    no problem, rouge dps is nerfed in the ground too...

but you get 6 points ground of strenght
    It's 6 Points for Ground of Power, dear.

aux

Clerics are next, I think. Rogues will just get nerfed more, it's an old MMO tradition.

So many reading comprehension failures.

It's GOP (you know, that thing pyros use in PVE, not PVP) at 6 points.

Sabs don't have to kill something to AOE. It was a fix, not a nerf.

Lastly, warriors got BUFFED, tremendously. Not nerfed nearly as bad as people think. The crying about warriors is going to get worse before it gets better.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

Quote Originally Posted by Redcruxs View Post
    well we cant be any more useless than we already were so.... cant hurt

also our BEST dps spec (archon) was nerfed into the fking ground in this patch... lower than dirt...

so now we might just be equal with rogues and warriors instead of doing 40% of their dps
    I love how this person generously uses the term "US" and "WE", and "OUR"

Maybe you should change this post to " I am useless" and "MY best dps spec"

Good grief I have a high tolerance for whining but this is getting out of hand .

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post
    So many reading comprehension failures.

It's GOP (you know, that thing pyros use in PVE, not PVP) at 6 points.

Sabs don't have to kill something to AOE. It was a fix, not a nerf.

Lastly, warriors got BUFFED, tremendously. Not nerfed nearly as bad as people think. The crying about warriors is going to get worse before it gets better.
    You are one of the most mentally challenged people i've met on these forums, go reread everything about the warriors and you'll PROBABLY understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodsage View Post
    You are one of the most mentally challenged people i've met on these forums, go reread everything about the warriors and you'll PROBABLY understand it.
    I was going to reply, but then I remembered something my mother used to tell me when I was a kid. "Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed person."

I'm fully aware of exactly what got nerfed and what got buffed for warriors. The only warriors that are crying right now are the macro mashing faceroll warriors, and a good number of them are already planning workarounds. I'm not going to sit here and point it out for you.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosSpicyWiener View Post
    The Era of the Mage has begun.

Enjoy it while it lasts. Next patch will nerf you all into uselessness and then it will be either the time of the cleric or rogue
    everyone who stays to play this game is just gonna end up with 1 lvl 50 from each calling that way no matter how they **** over 1 class they'll always have a different one to still enjoy - unless they eventually just nerf everything into unplayableness... which they will.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodsage View Post

My champ/para disagrees with you, i'll do more damage than ever now. Strike like iron was improved, weapon master was improved ALOT, who cares if titans gets another nerf, strike like iron is twice as effective for follow up attacks now. so as a champion i imagine my rising waterfall will do 1000dmg. Not to mention now that path of the wind is stronger but on a cooldown, it's still a 1000-2000 damage ranged blast when i need it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDain View Post
    My champ/para disagrees with you, i'll do more damage than ever now. Strike like iron was improved, weapon master was improved ALOT, who cares if titans gets another nerf, strike like iron is twice as effective for follow up attacks now. so as a champion i imagine my rising waterfall will do 1000dmg. Not to mention now that path of the wind is stronger but on a cooldown, it's still a 1000-2000 damage ranged blast when i need it to be.
    Thank you. I'm glad someone has the patience to educate this delightful young man.

The mage forums are absolutely filled with trolls who can't help but to scan for posts that run contrary to their own ideology and then proceed to insult the poster, either directly or with what they consider clever indirect comments. I get so disgusted with it that on occasion I have to actually step back and make sure I'M not doing it.
    Last edited by TheLeviathan; 03-24-2011 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post
    Thank you. I'm glad someone has the patience to educate this delightful young man.

The mage forums are absolutely filled with trolls who can't help but to scan for posts that run contrary to their own ideology and then proceed to insult the poster, either directly or with what they consider clever indirect comments. I get so disgusted with it that on occasion I have to actually step back and make sure I'M not doing it.
    This is what forums of any kind have become. Trolls who are able to remain anonymous have nothing to lose by behaving the way they do. They cant get away with it at work or at school. They cant get away with it at home or with their friends, but its easy to do online. One day we will lose the ability to stay completely anonymous online. I for one cannot wait until that day comes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast