+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please help, getting frustrated

Default Please help, getting frustrated

Hi guys. I played a Mage in Beta and loved it. Recently my friends went to a PvP server to play, and I of course followed. Problem is I have not played a Mage since Beta, and am trying to figure out a good spec. I have done the last 20 levels as Necro/Lock and am looking for something new. I have a Chloro support build, but it seems weak for solo grinding.

Every series of souls I have been trying seems to fail. I get more then 1 mob on me or jummped by a Player and am dead. I die alot, and am getting quite tired of it. I'm not looking for a one hit wonder, just something a little more capable at handling multiple mobs/players without dieing.

I realy like the calling but am starting to get upset with all the gold I fork out for Soul Mending. Please help me find a spec that will allow me to last more then a few seconds.
    Volanna, Mage of The Defiant guild Born In Chaos, of Freeholme......and yes, I do like Tacos.

Rift Disciple

Pretty much have to be deep into Warlock and ideally Necro to have any chance, sorry.

Realy? Either deep Necro or deep Lock, that's our choices for survival? That sucks!
    Volanna, Mage of The Defiant guild Born In Chaos, of Freeholme......and yes, I do like Tacos.

I leveled up as Ele until i hit about level 17 and realised i could get the necro tank pet. So from then on from level 17-50 i leveled as Full necro with left over points into Warlock, until i had 21 points into necro and then i just put all the rest into warlock and i hardly ever died.

Even pulling 6 mobs at a time i wouldn't, i would just tab target putting life leech on them and doing Soul Purge when above 80 Charge or when I'm getting very low on health(This is an amazing spell as it does great damage and heals you and you're pet for alot)

When i was single targeting mobs i would just put Necrosis, dark touch and then life leech on them and pull another mob and do the same. I hardly ever died and leveled so fast.

+ Reply to Thread