+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pyro pvp and Prestige question.

Default Pyro pvp and Prestige question.

Hi, im you average friendly GoS fireball crit monger

I, after 2 days of pvp i finaly hit rank 2, bought my gear and looked at my new Archmage tree (had it b4, didnt have pts in it)

So, my questions are:
    1: is the defencive side of the Archmage "good" at this rank?

2.is the "do more dmg" side better?

3.WTF is resilience and planar to unluck the rank 2 tier?

4.i`m currently 51\15, if i got 44\10\rest any good idea, or is fulm to good to pass up?

i had searched the forums, but didt see any threads about it.

In my current build i feel ok, good damage, good surv and i dont have to keybind and macro my whole damn
    spec.

any hints towards my questions?
    "We are Dyslexia of Borg, we WILL *****laminate you!"

I am Dyslexic, and English is my 3rd language, i appologize for any miss spellings, typos that may occure in my posts.

Telaran

Which part of your brain does not allow you to research pvp builds?

Good luck

lol, that your response?

try and help a fellow mage, or are you a warr not making your 2 macro buttons work?

research, isnt easy when there isnt enough info on the subject.
    for me to research it, i whould need alot of INFORMATION.

so far all i can see is that GoS is broken, and mages arent free favour anymore hence GoS is broken.
    atleast try to work ONE thing in the "troll" post that is at the werry least constructive, either say i need to L2P or reroll warrior....

now, less troll more typing.
    "We are Dyslexia of Borg, we WILL *****laminate you!"

I am Dyslexic, and English is my 3rd language, i appologize for any miss spellings, typos that may occure in my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Debiru82 View Post
    Hi, im you average friendly GoS fireball crit monger

I, after 2 days of pvp i finaly hit rank 2, bought my gear and looked at my new Archmage tree (had it b4, didnt have pts in it)

So, my questions are:
    1: is the defencive side of the Archmage "good" at this rank?

2.is the "do more dmg" side better?

3.WTF is resilience and planar to unluck the rank 2 tier?

4.i`m currently 51\15, if i got 44\10\rest any good idea, or is fulm to good to pass up?

i had searched the forums, but didt see any threads about it.

In my current build i feel ok, good damage, good surv and i dont have to keybind and macro my whole damn
    spec.

any hints towards my questions?
    1) It's nice when you're having trouble surviving, which in most cases you will. And it is nice for a Pyro to work thier way up to stealth detection once you get to rank 3. However, I usually go 5 in the offensive tree, for more damage, and 10 in the defensive tree. I am considering the stealth detection though, but it's really up to you.

2) Honestly, I think the first 5 points are really good, but double tap might not be that good, especially paired with Ground of Strength. However, getting Nenvin's Lament for a guaranteed crit might offset the wasted 5 points, but then again, it's up to you whether you want to survivability or the 100% crit chance on Fulminate. Not to mention if you're planning on 15 points into the tree, you can also get an extra 20% damage on the Fulminate.

3) I have no idea what you're talking about for this question.

4) Once again, it's up to you. Fulminate is a very good spell, but some mages can do very well without it, especially considering you have more points to spend in other trees that might give you more utility. However, it is a very good spell that makes it hard to decide wether you want to get rid of it or not. I personally like the spell, and wouldn't trade it, but once again, some have and still do well.

Sarathor@Byriel Rank 7 Defiant Mage - retired
    Bonqueequee@Byriel Rank 1 Guardian Rogue

+ Reply to Thread