+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dom/StormCaller/Chloro

Soulwalker

Default Dom/StormCaller/Chloro

my first toon at level 11...
    pretty hard @ the whole pve and it doesnt look too hopeful for the future by looking at my talent tree

Any help?
    Or even suggestions as toward other class combinations

Rift Disciple

Don't pick a PvP soul for PvE content?
    Dominator has no place in PvE.

Edit: Outside of 0 points in it just for transmog.
    Last edited by Rikkard; 03-23-2011 at 10:50 AM.

steps to getting level 50

1)get to level 13
    2)do soul quests to get other souls
    3)switch your soul combo to necro/lock/chloro
    4)???
    5) you're level 50

no im not kidding. don't even attempt to level as anything else if you want to make it to level 50 before they raise the level cap

dom = pvp soul
    stormcaller = out of mana instantly
    chloro = low dps
    Last edited by Redcruxs; 03-23-2011 at 10:52 AM.

Soulwalker

Default thanks

alright, thanks for the help
    would anyone know where to start these soul quests?

at level 13 go to main city (meridian/sanctum)

and find the people who have the <necromancer> <warlock> etc underneath the names

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by thet1guy View Post
    alright, thanks for the help
    would anyone know where to start these soul quests?
    They are in sanctum, it has the name of the soul under the name plate look for the green thing on ur mini map. I found all of the clerics they are spread out.

Soulwalker

They're not in Sanctum, they're in the College. Clerics, Warriors, and Rogues are in Sanctum, but not Mage trainers.

Necro is a very solid soloing build, you don't really need Warlock sitting behind it. Chloromancer at higher levels makes you extremely survivable, but it takes a while to mature. 21 Necro for the Zealot is quick soloing and high Chloro (high enough for Synthesis with improves) makes you and your pet hard to kill when adds come in.

At low levels, Necro/Warlock is hard to beat, though.

Necro or Elementalist should be able to do very well with any of the DPS souls as secondary, however. Warlock, Pyromancer, or StormCaller.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Zreched View Post
    They're not in Sanctum, they're in the College. Clerics, Warriors, and Rogues are in Sanctum, but not Mage trainers.

Necro is a very solid soloing build, you don't really need Warlock sitting behind it. Chloromancer at higher levels makes you extremely survivable, but it takes a while to mature. 21 Necro for the Zealot is quick soloing and high Chloro (high enough for Synthesis with improves) makes you and your pet hard to kill when adds come in.

At low levels, Necro/Warlock is hard to beat, though.

Necro or Elementalist should be able to do very well with any of the DPS souls as secondary, however. Warlock, Pyromancer, or StormCaller.
    I disagree I solo'd 1-50 with Necro/Lock/Archon I never had any need for additional heals (except for elites necro/chloro cannot be beat with elites). But with anything else I wouldn't choose anything over Necro/Lock/Archon. With single targets (why are you attacking single targets?) Grave Rot, Necrosis, Looming Demise, Dark Touch, Neddra's Grasp, Soul Purge

Multiple targets (I took 4-5 mobs 2 levels above me) Grave Rot, Devouring Shadows, Grave Rot, Neddra's Essence, Mortality

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...zkhs.xxohkVVxk

+ Reply to Thread