+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What goes with chloro/lock?

Soulwalker

Default What goes with chloro/lock?

hey guys, finally got round to healing on my 47 mage 30lock/32chloro but what to take as the other soul, with arcon you get the buffs, dom you get "sheep" and increase in int but which to choose.

any advice?

posted in the right place this time

Quote Originally Posted by possibleplayer View Post
    hey guys, finally got round to healing on my 47 mage 30lock/32chloro but what to take as the other soul, with arcon you get the buffs, dom you get "sheep" and increase in int but which to choose.

any advice?

posted in the right place this time
    I used Dom for a while, solo and in groups. Never once did I use it with that spec. Soloing you should be AoE'ing, and in groups... well, never been in a group that needed it either.

Archon can be nice to keep you buffed. Just have to throw them in once in a while, which usually isn't a problem. Or you can even take Archmage. I find that the break free can come in handy for stuns and such. Even most boss fights it works on. Probably will get more mileage out of Archon tho.

IMO thats your two best choices, Archon=self buffs or Archmage=Break Free.

Edit: If your on a pvp server, and will use that spec to solo or do rifts etc... Definitly take Archmage. Helps a lot when that rogue jumps you.
    Last edited by Naaul; 03-23-2011 at 12:36 PM.

+ Reply to Thread