+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chloro/archon build?

Soulwalker

Default Chloro/archon build?

anyone wanna help me make a tree for a good healing chloro/archon build?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Torben View Post
    anyone wanna help me make a tree for a good healing chloro/archon build?
    Arch/Chloro/Lock

Here is one I made could use some tweaking probably with a couple of points but it should get you started

This is the framework for a build at 50

If you are still leveling, I would recommend to go into Chloro as much as you can until you hit 31 or 32 points in and only dump secondary points into Archon (and starting off 6 point Warlock, ignoring Archon as a tree, until you feel comfortable healing as Chloro). Personal Preference and depending on if you think you will always be running with a Bard will dictate the rest of your points spent. If running with a Bard (as I imagine an expert dungeon run would since Archon as support wouldn't work but normal 5 mans probably will not mandate it), you only have to put 31 points into Chloromancer because the 10% reduction Bards bring as well. If you aren't always going to be with a Bard then 32 is a must. I would recommend going 32 into Archon as well.

Where you decide to spend the next points is up to you a little bit. I would grab the top spell in both trees but the points to get you there is up to you. In Chloro, I dump all three into Raised in Nature for the stamina (for both survivability and increased shields from Consuming Flames) and 1 in Call of Spring and end up being 34 in. In Archon, I would put the other 2 points into Exhilaration and Waning Power, but if you aren't sure on running with a Bard I would move the Exhilaration point into Earthen Barrage (Bard's bring the same ability and they don't stack).

My build

You could even give up the CC from 0 point Dom and go down to 31 in the Chloro tree to get crit from Elementalist (with the extra point to do with as you see fit) or drop points from either tree to go 6 into Necro for the enemy purge (Archon has one in the top of their tree but it is ground targeted and not instant) The extra point to do with as you see fit.

+ Reply to Thread