+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Inc mage buff, sabo and warrior nerf. Purple post inside.

  1. #1
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    230

    Default Inc mage buff, sabo and warrior nerf. Purple post inside.


  2. #2
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Stop posting the same thread over and over again without reading the other threads please. We have already a lot of thread about Garsha, and as many about how we will get nerfed, thank you.

  3. #3
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Show me patch notes, not just the same bs we have been told before. Show me stop teasing me.

  4. #4
    Shadowlander Phelsior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    22

    Default

    What I read out of that is a nerf to GoS - the only truly usefull spell of the mage calling
    Now, that would be all and good if the other Callings would be toned down respectively but I think not.
    I'm afraid to look at the 1.1 notes when they come

  5. #5
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noche View Post
    Stop posting the same thread over and over again without reading the other threads please. We have already a lot of thread about Garsha, and as many about how we will get nerfed, thank you.
    my god, sorry for sharing my excitement!!

    could you point out to these "other threads" where this was already announced and where people are discussing about Garsha on the mage forums? I scrolled down on first page and second and could not find it.

    thanks.

  6. #6
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iseldiena View Post
    my god, sorry for sharing my excitement!!

    could you point out to these "other threads" where this was already announced and where people are discussing about Garsha on the mage forums? I scrolled down on first page and second and could not find it.

    thanks.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...instead-we-got

    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...12-Chloro-Nerf

    Those two should provide enough readings, the patch note get ninja changed by "oops, those changes were meant to go live on next PATCH (the very same purple exciting post was referring to)." Which so far includes some healing nerfs in general, and chloro getting specced RS from 45% to proc lowered to 16%, and healing a max of 5 man instead of 10 with LGV.

    Bards got healing nerfed too, etc. etc. Guess which was not addressed, right, warriors.
    Last edited by noche; 03-23-2011 at 05:33 AM.

  7. #7
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    230

    Default

    it is as I suspected, none of the two posts you mentioned actually have anything to do with the post that I linked, those are discussions on the whole hotfix #9 issue, involving a different discussion on chloro and bard healing ,compared to the link i posted where warriors, sabos and mages are specifically discussed.

    please get your facts straight before jumping to a post with the standard "omg another thread on this".

  8. #8
    Ascendant TheLeviathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,006

    Default

    I'll believe it when I see it. Till then, I expect to get kicked like the dog who shat on the carpet.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

  9. #9
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,001

    Default

    Devtracker ftw!

    Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    Folks,

    The changes never went live, and were never intended to go live with this Hot Fix. It was an accidental mix-up and one we strive not to make.

    We appreciate your feedback and this is why we have the Alpha test shard to preview and respond to our intended updates.

    Thanks to those who keep their responses constructive and objective!
    Jump to post.

    Dev tracker sub forums.






  10. #10
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Detill5869 View Post
    Hi Detill, the hotfix #9 that they are talking about, is the topic of another discussion, and is unrelated to this post right here. That one involves the alleged mispost by Trion staff regarding upcoming chloro/bard nerfs among other things.

    This thread and post is about another purple posts where a more broad comment was made about upcoming changes, without reference to any specific soul (other than sabos)

  11. #11
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iseldiena View Post
    it is as I suspected, none of the two posts you mentioned actually have anything to do with the post that I linked, those are discussions on the whole hotfix #9 issue, involving a different discussion on chloro and bard healing ,compared to the link i posted where warriors, sabos and mages are specifically discussed.

    please get your facts straight before jumping to a post with the standard "omg another thread on this".
    Without trying to offend you, did you read well the above threads? On Patch note forum, these changes were removed stating that they were designed to be implemented on the BALANCE PATCH (tip: they very same one your purple post talks so much about).

    So to put it simple, some of the devs copy pasted a little too many changes without looking at which section they are, instead of putting only what would be the hotfix, they put what would be in BALANCE PATCH, and at least they openly admitted it.

    And what does your purple post address? Lets see, yadda yadda, we be looking into mages, yadda yadda, dps war will get nerfed. Yet the info they leaked out for the very same patch offers already nerfs to us mages (LGV is bearable, but WHY nerf RS?!)

  12. #12
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iseldiena View Post
    Hi Detill, the hotfix #9 that they are talking about, is the topic of another discussion, and is unrelated to this post right here. That one involves the alleged mispost by Trion staff regarding upcoming chloro/bard nerfs among other things.

    This thread and post is about another purple posts where a more broad comment was made about upcoming changes, without reference to any specific soul (other than sabos)
    Actually, no, they stated clearly it was NOT a hotfix intended, but real balance patch one... and lol @ that post, lemme quote Elrar:

    I just wanted to pop in so you know, we know we made a mistake and that we take your feedback seriously.

    Laughing hard as I read that thread, pure gold.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts