+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Very sad day, we call and beg for change and instead we got

Default Very sad day, we call and beg for change and instead we got

There are so few people willing to heal in groups such as Warfront and Rifts. I made a mage am level 43 now with her, and love to heal in rifts and WF because I know it is needed so badly.

Instead of the MANY other things that could have been corrected to actually help the players like broken drops, quest ect. We get a nerf

I asked for some sort of hope of upcoming fixes or problems being addressed, this is not giving me hope or happiness at all

And you?
    Have you ever wanted to?

Rift Disciple

and here we go again...

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblabe View Post
    and here we go again...
    here we go what?

None can voice their opinions if they differ from yours? or you think only things you care about matter?

Next time a mage heals you because alot of the clerics are not healing, remember this ****
    Have you ever wanted to?

Plane Touched

Sad day? This is the most glorious day for the mage community.

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...=1#post1810374

Read, a purple post.

Rift Chaser

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...s-vs-Hot-fixes

I can understand what he's saying. I don't necessarily agree with their judgement of what's necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Iseldiena View Post
    Sad day? This is the most glorious day for the mage community.

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...=1#post1810374

Read, a purple post.
    I was speaking of the nerf we are getting to Chlor

Quote Originally Posted by Khierra View Post
    SOULS

BARD
    * Due to the below changes, characters with Soul Points spend in Bard have received a free Soul Point Respec.
    * Invigorated Soul, Coda of Restoration: Now affects up to 5 targets.
    * Motif of Tenacity: Now unlocked at 12 points.
    * Anthem of Defiance: Now unlocked at 18 points.
    * Motif of Regeneration: Now unlocked at 24 points. Now casts on the Bard and heals up to 10 raid or group members nearby with each tick.

CHLOROMANCER
    * Lifegiving Veil: Now affects up to 5 targets.
    * Radiant Spores: Now has a base chance to proc of 10%.
    * Phytogenesis: Now increases the chance for Radiant Spores to proc by 2-6%.

JUSTICAR
    * Reparation: Now affects up to 5 targets.

PALADIN
    * Reverent Protection: Now only affects up to 5 targets, and range increased from 10 meters to 35 meters.

PURIFIER
    * Surging Flames: Now converts 50% of overhealing.

REAVER
    * Infestation: Cooldown increased to 1 minute; damage increased due to the higher cooldown.

I would say that the chloromancer and the bard got hit pretty hard. Also the purifier change is significant :S

How will this affect us?
    Last edited by Kulta; 03-23-2011 at 04:03 AM.
    Have you ever wanted to?

Only really a nerf if that was the only thing that was being changed, it isn't as it's part of a general balancing pass through the classes.
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Rift Disciple

Honestly the 5player max is somethign they are doing to all aoe passive healing im pretty certain. and the nerf to spores i doubt will make much of a difference.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Gorith View Post
    Honestly the 5player max is somethign they are doing to all aoe passive healing im pretty certain. and the nerf to spores i doubt will make much of a difference.
    I think most of the ppl are fine with 5 player max as other callings get similar things, but... nerf to RS is uncalled for... 16% fully specced? It is one of the few things which helped a lot with grp healing as long as the grp is doing decent dps, why nerf it? So we can't go warlock/chloro and try to survive ganks?

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Gorith View Post
    You do realize that spores will proc now about half as often as before. Reducing a spell's effectiveness by 47% will make a lot of difference.

Also, if the 5 max includes pets, then we will have a much harder time healing 5-mans.
    Last edited by Brad1959; 03-23-2011 at 04:41 AM.
    I am a lawyer in real life, but I try to roleplay an honorable character ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Kulta View Post
    I was speaking of the nerf we are getting to Chlor
    yes and the post says mages will get a boost to their dps and survivability while taking a few hits elsewhere my guess is base dmg is going to be increased across the board so they needed to tweak the chloro tree or it would get a HUGE buff fromt he dmg since you heal acording to the dmg you deal.
    Shard - Faemist - PVP- Defiant
    Guild - The Art of War
    Bridget - Cleric - Healer/Tank/DPS - LVL 43 <-- Main
    Andrac - Warrior - Tank/DPS - LVL 26
    Stevie - Rogue - Support/DPS - LVL 38
    Sean - Mage - DPS - LVL 14

Mages are still getting excited by purple posts? Really? After you've been told mages would be addressed, yet hotfix after hotfix mages have been slapped with ludicrous nerf after nerf, and you still believe this "class addressing patch" is going to help?

If I tell you I'm going to kiss you on the right cheek, but I keep punching you in the left, how many shots to the face are you going to take? Will the number increase if I'm a dev?

To indulge hope beyond the warrant of reason, is the failure alike of mean and elevated understandings.

I'll believe it when I see it.
    Last edited by TheLeviathan; 03-23-2011 at 04:42 AM.
    Red ball + fulminate + really craptacular dom/pyro spec trying to hard cast transmog and pray your spell lands before some squirrel punching moron eats your controlled opp proc = +1 board warrior keeping mages from being realistically balanced in PVE or PVP. 1.0-1.2's best combo in the game. RIP FOTM Pyro rollers

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post
    Mages are still getting excited by purple posts? Really? After you've been told mages would be addressed, yet hotfix after hotfix mages have been slapped with ludicrous nerf after nerf, and you still believe this "class addressing patch" is going to help?

If I tell you I'm going to kiss you on the right cheek, but I keep punching you in the left, how many shots to the face are you going to take? Will the number increase if I'm a dev?

To indulge hope beyond the warrant of reason, is the failure alike of mean and elevated understandings.

I'll believe it when I see it.
    Amen brother Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by noche View Post
    I think most of the ppl are fine with 5 player max as other callings get similar things, but... nerf to RS is uncalled for... 16% fully specced? It is one of the few things which helped a lot with grp healing as long as the grp is doing decent dps, why nerf it? So we can't go warlock/chloro and try to survive ganks?
    i think that might be the reason they did it.... if 2-3 people are beating on you your supposed to die... not go a certain spec and now they cant kill you... i think that MIGHT be the reason they are doing a healing smack down.... 1v1 all the healers can still outheal the dps... except a sab.... though they are getting a look at too because the nightblade sab combo aparently is a bit OP :-P my poor sab is getting the nerf bat oh well
    Shard - Faemist - PVP- Defiant
    Guild - The Art of War
    Bridget - Cleric - Healer/Tank/DPS - LVL 43 <-- Main
    Andrac - Warrior - Tank/DPS - LVL 26
    Stevie - Rogue - Support/DPS - LVL 38
    Sean - Mage - DPS - LVL 14

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Kulta View Post
    here we go what?

None can voice their opinions if they differ from yours? or you think only things you care about matter?

Next time a mage heals you because alot of the clerics are not healing, remember this ****
    First of all, don't insult me. And yes, it's like the 10000000000th thread about that. So here we go again.

Voice what you want young boy, voice !

I love rageboys, true story.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast