+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Use Plague Bolt or Void BOlt

Soulwalker

Default Use Plague Bolt or Void BOlt

Sorry guys i know this topic has been out for quite long
    But i really want to know which to use cause i has been changing PB & VB for the last few days
    what i find out is like VB do more dmg then PB but it doesnt has any DC stacked

i need the DC stack for PETs skill

Im in a dilemma. Please kindly help to give advice

No trolls & Flames please.

Thanks in advance

Void Bolt.

Use either Grave Rot or Opportunity-Plaguebolt procs for Deathly calling stacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Player0ne View Post
    This thread screams, " I'm glad healing is getting nerfed..now please dont quit healing us."

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Furienify View Post
    Void Bolt.

Use either Grave Rot or Opportunity-Plaguebolt procs for Deathly calling stacks.
    so should get 5 lvls on the upgrade PB skill ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rans View Post
    so should get 5 lvls on the upgrade PB skill ?
    Depends on your build; mine's 50 Necro/16 Lock and I've got a few points into the upgrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Player0ne View Post
    This thread screams, " I'm glad healing is getting nerfed..now please dont quit healing us."

WHat bolt do I use as necro/lock?

Here's 3 pages worth, knock yourself out.

I've never liked it when people cried 'lrn2search noob' but c'mon man, I hit search, typed in plague bolt void bolt and found a 27 reply thread in under 10 seconds, it probably took you longer to create the post.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler1986 View Post
    WHat bolt do I use as necro/lock?

Here's 3 pages worth, knock yourself out.

I've never liked it when people cried 'lrn2search noob' but c'mon man, I hit search, typed in plague bolt void bolt and found a 27 reply thread in under 10 seconds, it probably took you longer to create the post.
    Seriously i dont need you to like it or what, im new here
    im just asking about which will be better and i did say i know theres a lot topics on THIS and i just want some quick answer like the top guy who answer me thats all. Whats the thing that u dont like, if u dont like just go away from this post and dont bother to reply at all.

Thanks for replying troll

They have different uses, asking which one is better is like asking a group of people which .500 baseball team is better. They have equal win/loss, varying strengths and weaknesses, and ultimately it'll come down to personal preference.

Also, don't claim to me you are incapable of using search because you are "new around here" You understand the term troll so this clearly isn't your first message board, your the dip**** here, not me. You don't have to use search before you make a new thread, but expect your pointless thread that has valid discussion on the exact same topic to get a post by someone who knows how to use the search function to point out your blatant laziness. Instead of taking offense just use search next time, everyone wins.

+ Reply to Thread