+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This isn't a ZOMGHATEYOUTRION nerf thread. (mostly)

Soulwalker

Default This isn't a ZOMGHATEYOUTRION nerf thread. (mostly)

Ever since reading Habboth's build (Click!) I have been playing a SC / Ele / Chloro. Obviously w/ tomorrow's patch (I had to retype that 6 times before I settled with the word "patch" -_-) it's going to make it a bit more difficult.

Alright, quick detour to get this out of my system. As much as I was enjoying it, I'll admit it seemed a bit unseemly that I could solo 3/4 mobs 2+ levels higher than me and easily 4-6 mobs my level or lower with a modified version of this build. That being said however, I think the percentage nerf is a little much. That's as much as I'll rage. Back to my original topic...

Currently I use this (Old Build!), but was thinking of changing out Elementalist for Warlock and only going up SC high enough to snag Charged Field which I feel is pretty essential (New Build!). I'm using Warlock to grab the damage/crit/cooldown bonuses so that hopefully what Radiant Spores now lacks in rate of proc'ing, will be made up for in raw damage.

Does anyone have any thoughts on how to continue to make this viable so that I don't have to do the shame walk back to a Necro / Warlock / Archon? If solo SC isn't really an option w/o Radiant Spores anymore... Suggestions for the next best thing?

Soulwalker

lol your saved for now they didn't mean to post those notes lets hope things change between now and the intended date for those changes.

I'm afraid that SC/Chloro build will be much less viable after Radiant Spores nerf. But fix have been postponed for later so it's early to complain about it.
    Even if it will be only RS fix without any buffs, we can use slows and knockbacks from SC and maybe from ele in build like this:
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...G0xbzsodo.xdbh
    or
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...0xbzsoz.xdbhMh

+ Reply to Thread