+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trion.

Soulwalker

Default Trion.

I'd just like to inform you that YOU JUST NERFED MAGES AND GIMPED ANOTHER DECENT BUILD TO HELL.

Let me guess, you thought my 220 DPS was too OP so you decided to take away my survivability?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Woopdidoop View Post
    I'd just like to inform you that YOU JUST NERFED MAGES AND GIMPED ANOTHER DECENT BUILD TO HELL.

Let me guess, you thought my 220 DPS was too OP so you decided to take away my survivability?
    Any nerfs are unacceptable unless they're willing to let us re-roll our callings without re-grinding levels.

tau
    Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by dissapointment View Post
    Any nerfs are unacceptable unless they're willing to let us re-roll our callings without re-grinding levels.
    Signed
    10char

Soulwalker

@Trion
    You make games to gain subscribers by pleasing them, not pissing them off by stupid nerfs lol

Rift Disciple

Is this what you guys were talking about with the "mage changes are coming" thread?

Good start. Next make it so that pets won't attack your target until you hit them with a melee attack.

Telaran

If that nerf goes live, a ton of mages are gonna be pissed as hell, Trion. You are going in the wrong direction!!! Omg give us something. Balance the classes already WITHOUT screwing us mages in the process

I agree OP, forcing us to all respec now. going to be WAY harder to find a group now that chloro is useless, and mages do **** DPS

http://www.twitch.tv/Screamoaktown - Live streaming 5v5's
    Skreamo@Greybriar
    <Wasted Talent>

Soulwalker

but there aint no "hotfixes" today... just checked my toon and everything seems normal to me...

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Honeywell View Post
    but there aint no "hotfixes" today... just checked my toon and everything seems normal to me...
    That's because the hotfix doesn't come in for a few more hours.

They removed the class changes from the patch-notes, and they won't be in tomorrow's patch. However, if those changes are a "taste" of things to come, I think mages will be dining elsewhere in the future.
    Cataclysm broke WoW, but resilience will fix it!

Soulwalker

Yea they took it out so people wont cancel subs, I will renew mine when I see some decent balance to this calling.

Telaran

Default Optimism

Hi

Lets try to be optimistic and hope that the chloro nerfs are because they are increasing spell coefficients which may help all classes.

The Spores nerf is warranted. Way to much passive healing for no work on the mages part. I wouldn't be surprised if there were other buffs to make maintain chloro viability or even improve its party healing at the expense of it's raid healing.

so am I the only one that noticed they didn't actually implement anything? Rage much, OP?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Lokius View Post
    The Spores nerf is warranted.
    As unhappy as I am with the state of most Mage souls right now, I agree. Passive healing is incredibly strong as it stands in Rift, and certainly needs to be toned down. While the changes to Chloromancer certainly look shocking and, to many, appalling, we still don't know what other changes will be coming with that patch...

While this "sneak peek" has put me off my chosen class that much more, I'm not quite ready to throw in the towel until I see what else is coming up. It's somewhat annoying that I have to wait until after the payment cycle to get the information I want, but the money I save with the founder rates over a long term if the game goes in a good direction is more than what I will lose if the upcoming patch totally stomps Mages before I cancel my sub.

This is bothersome, but not much more than that.

Again with this. So ill say again, there is no reason to delay the chloro changes till hotfix #10 like they said they are, unless there were other class changes coming in that patch also. People treat trion like they are bloodsucking bastards who stole everything from them. They made this game, its a great game and they offer great support.

Get over the fact that it doesnt go 100% to your liking, and hold off with your drama until you've seen the full patch notes. Changes to 1 soul doesnt mean anything and adding more isnt the only way to fix a class.

+ Reply to Thread