+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whats a solid go to Pyro build for leveling, Pyro and what else?

Rift Disciple

Default Whats a solid go to Pyro build for leveling, Pyro and what else?

Just need 1 or 2 opinions on a solid leveling pyro build, thanks guys.

Plane Walker

Solo leveling? Elementalist is the only way to go.

Greater elemental + quicken elements are a must. (IMHO) the rest can go into pyro.
    Last edited by Scuba Steve; 03-22-2011 at 12:33 PM.

Rift Disciple

Actually let me tweak this a bit, whats a good leveling up/rifting build...any particular build great for leveling and rifting?

Shadowlander

I'm currently 43 pyro and it makes me want to quit mage. It seems to me mmo's have been going to rogue and even warriors as the best classes for dps/fun. I almost went rogue with Rift because of that and I now really wish I had. So big ears from me too on the OP's question.

Champion

i wouldnt solo with pyro and anything past the late 20s

Soulwalker

I used pyro-elementalist from around 26/27 up to 35, when the elemental pet stopped being a useful pet, then I went with Pyro-Dom, with 17 points in Dom for the instant squirrel that doesn't break on damage. It's a fun build, good for leveling and rifts if you pull carefully, but if you see defiant while questing I would advise running. And plan to spend all of your time in warfronts silenced/stunned and dead.

Once you hit 44 though, and get GoS, life improves considerably. The 30% damage reduction helps a lot with solo questing and rifting and you'll get through bad pulls more easily. And immunity to CC is heaven. You'll finally have a chance at people trying to gank you while you are questing and be able to hold your own in WFs.

+ Reply to Thread