+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pyro Ignition Bug?

Soulwalker

Default Pyro Ignition Bug?

Is Ignition working right? My Fireball is a 2s cast, but it's supposed to be 1.6s with 5 points in Ignition. (20% cast time reduction for fire spells)

Or am I not understanding the skill?

IIRC the cast time on Fireball is 2.5 by default. The cast time you see after you've put 5 points in Ignition is the ACTUAL cast time. It also decreases if you get some buff from Archon or w/e.

2.5s x 0.8 = 2.0s
    Last edited by Eraven; 03-22-2011 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Venga View Post
    Is Ignition working right? My Fireball is a 2s cast, but it's supposed to be 1.6s with 5 points in Ignition. (20% cast time reduction for fire spells)

Or am I not understanding the skill?
    Nope you are completely right in your math except for ONE fact. Are you using fireball rank 9 or 10? Because 9 or 10 ranked fireball some reason increases the cast time to 2.5 seconds. 2.5 - 20% = 2s
    the PTS exists for a reason people. Go on, give your feedback, and help make RIFT a better game.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

there is something stupid about fireball

in low levels it cast time was 2
    but then in higher levels it increased to 2.5

why, I dont know, I think it' very stupid

GSB 5/5, RoS 5/5, DH 4/4, GP 4/4, RotP 4/4, HK 11/11, 5/8 ID (HM, no-reflect Rusila). Recruitment is open. We are especially interested in a highly skilled mage!
    http://shoreline-guild.com

+ Reply to Thread